Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Laugh Doctor: Bible Jokes And Riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Doctor: Bible Jokes And Riddles (1370 Views)

Jokes And Riddles. / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Doctor: Bible Jokes And Riddles by Abraham18(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2017
So here are a few funny Bible jokes/riddles that I hope you enjoy. I have heard all of these, or read them in the past. Enjoy! Just remember that a good laugh is always fun and great.

Q. How do you make Holy Water?

A. Get regular water and boil the devil out of it.

Q. Who was the greatest female businessperson in the Bible?
A. Pharaoh’s daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a little prophet. (profit)

Q. Who is the shortest person in the Bible?
A. Bildad the Shuhite (shoe-height). Nehimiah (Knee-high-miah) was a close second.

Q. How long did Cain hate his brother?
A. As long as he was Abel.

Q. At what time of day was Adam created?
A. A little before Eve.

Q. Why did God create man before woman?
A. Because He didn’t want any advice on how to do it.

Q. Where is the first math homework problem mentioned in the Bible?
A. When God told Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply.

Follow link to read full http:///entertainment/laugh-doctor-bible-jokes-riddles/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confe / Some Students posed like Zlatan,Naira Marley and Others In This Picture. / Nigerian Joke That Will Make You Laugh Like Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.