Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confe (1367 Views)

Mapoly Female Student Confesses How Her Hands Are Soaked With Blood Of students / See “blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (photo) / ASUU Strike Jokes: Different Set Of Students During This Period Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confe by Rational007: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
My Hands Are Soiled With Blood Of Students - University Of Ibadan Graduate Confesses

A female graduate of UI, name withheld, who just finished her degree exams opened up to confess of how she has been involved in killings going on in the University, especially her hostel.

Read Full Story Here>> http://www.rationalsblog.com/2017/08/my-hands-are-soiled-with-blood-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Different Type Of Doctors You Will See In Nigerian Hospital / Heavenly Golf / Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.