Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Do You Do When You Are Accused Of Witchcraft? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Do When You Are Accused Of Witchcraft? (371 Views)

Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos / Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Are Accused Of Witchcraft? by dedondada: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2017
I am from a village in South South Nigeria. I recently lost a Cousin. He was sick. Admitted to LUTH and later discharged. he had a relapse and die. We were really sad.
Then out of the blues the Mum (my mum's elder sister) accused my mum of killing her son. On the ground that a Pastor told her so. The case is in the King's Palace.
My question is- Legally, what am I supposed to do? What actions am I to take? Please I need legal guru in the houseto advise me.

I cant sit and watch the family name bn dragged in the mud. Neither will I allow my mum taken before a Local deity for swearing.

I dont knw the rignt section for this. Mod pls do the needful.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Accused Of Witchcraft? by Earth2Metahuman: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2017
*in keneking voice*
Where is lalasticlala self

Seriously, its a complicated case.

You could sue for libel but I don't know if libel covers witchcraft.

But we seriously need to enlighten people more about all these witchcraft nonsense.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Accused Of Witchcraft? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2017
we seriously need more viees

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets Borno Town Ablaze As 300 Members Invaded Magumeri Town / Westminster Attack: Attacker’s Trace To Nigerian Parents / Nigerian Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.