Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos (24970 Views)

Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo / Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
A woman was tied up and tortured over allegation of witchcraft in Umuahia, Abia state capital.

According to Facebook user Jude Munaonye who shared a footage of the incident, the woman was accused of transforming from a cat to a human being and allegedly claimed she was initiated by her mother.

The woman who is said to be the daughter of Madam Obasi of Itu Mgbediala of Olokoro in Umuahia, was tied up both hands and feet as she was forced by her accusers to confess following the allegation.

Meanwhile, internet users have shared their opinion on the issue, with many saying the woman who looks abnormal might have psychological/mental problems, which is affecting her and has made people believe she's a witch.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/woman-tortured-by-residents-after-being-accused-of-witchcraft-in-abia.html

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by paiz: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if she is a witch

But if I see this face in the night

I will shout the blood of Jesus

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2019
Look at how they treat another human being , if you are scared of witchcraft then take a good look at your life style
Animals in human skin

Nigeria is just an animal kingdom

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Shelumiel: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Facebook and fake news ...chai
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
In yoruba movies this kind red clothes is witch attire

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Gbeduchinedu: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2019
JUNGLE PEOPLE?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by harkandey(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2019
what is their evidence that she's witch, treating Human being like animal is not good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by donstan18: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Only a fool will pity that woman and believe that witchcraft is not real.

They should deal with her.

Rubbish!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Barbarically savage...poor hungry woman.

If that woman by any chance looked a bit well kept and presentable, believe me no one would have accused or dehumanise her this way.

What witchcraft is greater than the craft of a very few seated at a table to conveniently and bare facedly eat, loot and trash a meal meant for an entire people without as much as a flinch.

These idiots will go hailing the biggest witches and wizards who call themselves our politicians.

Hypocrites..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Jayslicky: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Nigeria is like a jungle where all sort of barbaric acts are glorified and accepted, why are we so uncivilised and primitive, what evidence do they have to prove she is a witch,it is just sad we have gotten this low in our reasoning, we blame the leaders for our problems when we are a reflection of what we get as leaders, the woman never did something contrary to the Nigerian constitution so why prosecute and even if she did it should be handled in court, makes me ask what how education is for when we can't act like humans.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2019
The heartless people that did this to her should be apprehended immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Tupacc: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Them con rope her like that

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Xisnin(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2019
One of the problems of Nigeria is the large segment of dumb and uneducated fellows
who believe in foolish superstitions.
The police should round up all the animals involved in this barbaric act.
They should be locked and charged to deter future offenders.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
It’s another case of animals in human form trying to eliminate a fellow animal in human form.
This is every other day in Africa.

SPACE FOR SALE!
This is not a drill.
You can advertise anything here.
Hold your 80,000 NGN first.
I accept Western Union transfers, bank transfers, airtime equivalent and bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Onyekachi419(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am not surprised once is olokoro

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by phyno18: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION OR CAREER WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N37,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: 18th of March, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by cookingsoul(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
nah malnourishment dem dey call witches nowadays.desist from wearing red please if u no want accusation if u kno u kno

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by vioment: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Shame on Abia for being archaic, that is the state of my grand parents as my parents were born outside Abia.

DPO, they are torturing a hallucinating woman under your watch. If i were to advice you, i would advice you to arrest all involved; And if i were to advice the judge that this case will be presented to ( hopefully not a clownish wigged dressed judge), i will advice you to seize assets from those involved and be shared between the accused lady and the security agency, that is in addition to some jail terms.

If idiots wan deflect blame, dem go find who dem go accuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Amuocha: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
APC sef sad
Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
LiveByNight:
Look at how they treat another human being , if you are scared of witchcraft then take a good look at your life style
Animals in human skin

Nigeria is just an animal kingdom

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

Pls stop insulting animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Emperor4tune(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
money is the only celebrity in the world with the highest number of fans. meanwhile she is a witch because there is no money,give that witch half a million come back tommorow trust me her name will change

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by ultimatekint(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
There are lots of things to put right in this country called Nigeria.Hating each other,pulling each other down,selfishness,greediness,etc.May God help and bless Nigeria��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by AGDfarms: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
We know for sure where it can happen, we know the tribe. Backward people

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by prodigyhenry: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Igbo people can be fine for Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by SOFTENGR: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
How I wish I could locate those b@atards mistreating a fellow human, I would treat them the way they are- Animals

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by okrikaboi: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Funny enough most of you against this actually believe in witches in real life and support this treatment deep down in your hearts

Hypocrites everywhere grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2019

Nigeria has lost it
Look at how they treat another human being
no more regard for lives

Nigeria is just a joke

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos by Shania2015(f): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
Only a fool will pity that woman and believe that witchcraft is not real.

They should deal with her.

Rubbish!
What if she is not a witch afterall, someone somewhere just accused her because of little misunderstanding, Nigerians we all know are very quick to react,we should stop all these,is not fair.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.