Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? (2002 Views)

Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Photos: A Pagan Community In Niger State Where Women Don't Cover Their Breasts / Coronation: See Photo Of The Oba Covering His Mouth With White Handkerchief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? by Truth001(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good afternoon fellows, pls I would like to ask a question. I have been wondering why Benin king normally uses a white handkerchief to cover their mouth. Does it has to with traditions? Pls no insults, just to have a knowledge about it.
Re: Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? by oyonu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Truth001:
Good afternoon fellows, pls I would like to ask a question. I have been wondering why Benin king normally uses a white handkerchief to cover their mouth. Does it has to with traditions? Pls no insults, just to have a knowledge about it.
yes it has to do with culture. the Oba does not speak in public whatever information He has to pass is communicated through his....

1 Like

Re: Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? by Truth001(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Whao, that means my guessed was right. Thanks bro, it's said that what you don't know seniors you.
Re: Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mouth odour I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? by babyfaceafrica: 12:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Animation Of Yoruba Culture (picture And Video Thread) / Yoruba Orisha / Are Their Any Hausa Or Nupe Emir? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.