Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why This Scheme Is The Future Of Nigerians Who Want To Create Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why This Scheme Is The Future Of Nigerians Who Want To Create Wealth (348 Views)

MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / Beware!!! Another Scheme Is Out ...NNN..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why This Scheme Is The Future Of Nigerians Who Want To Create Wealth by dndukwu: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello Nairaland.
I know we’ve been bombarded with wealth creation schemes over the past few months.
Some of them are legit, but most of them aren’t. Today, I want to introduce you to a wealth creation scheme I believe has the potential to truly change lives.
It’s similar to other websites in that it doubles your money in a few days (0-21 days).
There is also a big difference.
Instead of uncontrolled growth the creators of the other schemes allow, this one has limited the number of people that can participate. Controlled growth.
It works like this.
When you register on the website and are taken to your dashboard, you won’t be matched to pay someone until two more people register behind you.
For example, if you register for the 50k package, you won’t be matched to pay someone until two more people have registered for the 50k package behind you.
Once that happens, you pay, get confirmed, and are merged to get help within a few hours. As you can see, with this system, you and your funds are protected.
Visit the website to register and start making cool cash: Hello Nairaland.
I know we’ve been bombarded with wealth creation schemes over the past few months.
Some of them are legit, but most of them aren’t. Today, I want to introduce you to a wealth creation scheme I believe has the potential to truly change lives.
It’s similar to other websites in that it doubles your money in a few days (0-21 days).
There is also a big difference.
Instead of uncontrolled growth the creators of the other schemes allow, this one has limited the number of people that can participate. Controlled growth.
It works like this.
When you register on the website and are taken to your dashboard, you won’t be matched to pay someone until two more people register behind you.
For example, if you register for the 50k package, you won’t be matched to pay someone until two more people have registered for the 50k package behind you.
Once that happens, you pay, get confirmed, and are merged to get help within a few hours. As you can see, with this system, you and your funds are protected.
Visit the website to register and start making cool cash: http://clk.im/donor

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your PDF Or Image Text To Microsoft Word At Affordable Prices / Tutorials On Ways To Earn Reliable Income Online / The Right To Be Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.