Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG (16972 Views)

Cindy Okafor Appointed Made-In-Aba Ambassador By Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by bumi10(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Legendary musician, King Sunny Ade has been honored with an appointed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. KSA has been appointed as "Change Begins With Me" Ambassador. The Juju music God, Ade was appointed on Monday, March 6, by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed in Abuja.

Lai Mohammed while announcing the appointment described Sunny Ade as an icon and a trailblazer, who is a typical example of ‘Change’ for young people to look up to. He also commended KSA’s transparency in the music industry for over 50 years without cutting corners to reach the top.

“We are looking for people like you (King Sunny Ade) that the younger ones can look up to. It’s not just that you have been around for fifty years but you have been around for fifty years without any single stain on your part and that is very hard.”

Acknowledging his new appointment, Sunny Ade vowed to support the government in moving the nation forward. “You don’t need to say much. This is what I love to do and it has been in me.

“We are ready to do that officially throughout the whole world, ” Ade said.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/king-sunny-ade-appointed-as-change.html

5 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by beejayio(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Third FTC ooooooo

Donsmith123 come quick quick oooo, soup don ready.... grin kiss

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by courage89(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by amiibaby(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cool

Next
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Now this is sense. I keep saying it Osibanjo is that agent of change we were promised, if buhari should come back to that seat watch as everything will crumble

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by boardmem(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Flexherbal(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one !
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by seangy4konji: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Ermacc: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
They have now dragged the legendary KSA into their change sham.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by EricMason(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kinging cheesy cheesy
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by MrGreenMavro: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by DrObum(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Una wan turn KSA to a Liar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
He's worth it

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by playfulvivo: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Baba abeg no let APC corrupt and dent your reputable you suffered to build all these years.....If I were U I will run from anything associated with AP not to talk of APC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Money go don enter sunny's account ooo....they won't stop spending money on irrelevant things...mtchewww.....change ko charge ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by chinex276(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
wen I say LIE u say Mohammed LIE

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by chinex276(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
wen I say LIE u say Mohammed LIE..

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by akinlex(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
k
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by tayo4ng(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
baba 70
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Kaxmytex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by ismart: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
bumi10:
Legendary musician, King Sunny Ade has been honored with an appointed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. KSA has been appointed as "Change Begins With Me" Ambassador. The Juju music God, Ade was appointed on Monday, March 6, by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed in Abuja.

Lai Mohammed while announcing the appointment described Sunny Ade as an icon and a trailblazer, who is a typical example of ‘Change’ for young people to look up to. He also commended KSA’s transparency in the music industry for over 50 years without cutting corners to reach the top.

“We are looking for people like you (King Sunny Ade) that the younger ones can look up to. It’s not just that you have been around for fifty years but you have been around for fifty years without any single stain on your part and that is very hard.”

Acknowledging his new appointment, Sunny Ade vowed to support the government in moving the nation forward. “You don’t need to say much. This is what I love to do and it has been in me.

“We are ready to do that officially throughout the whole world, ” Ade said.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/king-sunny-ade-appointed-as-change.html

No amount of branding or rebranding will work. King Sunny, chop the money jor.

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by gaetano: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
see the nonsense they gave this man(legend). Bubu and his daura cabal will be giving juicy positions to their fulani x-men brothers
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by unitysheart(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Juju musical maestro. He is a king
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by skubido(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok oo. We dey watch una ooo
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by harbeedaymee(f): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
The King of Juju music grin grin grin
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Can you imagine this mistake ? How can an old man pioneer change and appoint another old man to be ambassador of Change. Is there a new generation Nigerian that listens to these yesterdays men without becoming very yesterday in the thinking faculty ?

4 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by dokunbam(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one

Building Business Rapport - 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhrkiWAWsiw?t=70

Visit and subscribe to our channel for more video on how to identify and sell your passion
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by arowstev2000: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
The Yeast will have high BP on this
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by Opistorincos(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
They only want the public to hate this man

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by oluxy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
KSA will do his best to do it right.
Re: King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG by bejick(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
beejayio:
Third FTC ooooooo

Donsmith123 come quick quick oooo, soup don ready.... grin kiss

It shows you don't any other thing your are doing other than read and comment on nairaland. no beef abeg, so with that i dont expect you to reply or else...............

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Pius Adesanmi Receives Father's Day Wishes From Daughter And Widow / Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) / PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.