Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable (16973 Views)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / #StrapThatChildNow: Korede Bello In Lagos Traffic To Celebrate Children's Day / Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by AlexReports(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
In the spirit of the children's day, the Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens, Miss Rebecca Ademoluti and Miss Chioma Grace Egboh earlier today visited the Karmajiji community.

The queens who were led by the director, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe stated that they decided to visit the disable community to celebrate with them especially as they have had a long outstanding relationship.

Children's day celebration at the community located at the outskirts of Abuja city was indeed a memorable one for the kids, the parents and the Miss Ambassador for Peace team.

Receiving them, the royal highness, Alhaji Suleman Muhammad, the Emir of Disable emir commended the agency for the goodwill and prayed for their success in all their endeavours. Also with them at the visit was Umar I. Mohammed, MD/CEO Comrade Air services 

Queen Rebecca is the reigning Miss Ambassador For Peace while Queen Chioma is the current Miss Ambassador For Peace Diaspora. 

It would be recalled the agency, built the emir's palace in 2014 as part of its social responsibility.

http://alex-reports..com/2015/05/photos-miss-ambassador-for-peace-queens.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by ammyluv2002(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2015
Awwwww! So touching! God will bless them for dis

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by shaddi(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by spongeisback: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
Alexreports I can't find you lurking in the background with your little black hat...sad

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
ok O
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by olamisowon1(f): 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
Interesting... nice
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by baybeeboi: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
i have nothing to say here..

Lemme check the next thread.
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
nice
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by henyuni: 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
Fake Hair Everywhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by ITbomb(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
Dat second child no good, see as he loook the money

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by kennydee05(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
I love seeing this
While the media distract you with Royal babies, don't forget the chibok girls, they have celebrated 2 children's day celebrations in the hands of their abductors.
How I wish I can celebrate children's day with the chibok girls.
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Abbasmh(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
Beautiful
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by RedMouse: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
Melasfo with ebola
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by CY09: 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Really touching!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by 20bc(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by losprince(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Heal the world...
Make it a better place...

For you and for me and the entire universe...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by folabayo1(f): 10:45pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all the guys living wit their parents grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by spongeisback: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
Lemme help the thread since y'all are scared to comment...tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by LordMecuzy(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
4th pix just be like Mammy Water
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
Girls and Fake hair

Beautiful Children...God Bless Nigeria Kids Worldwide
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2453740_img20150527wa011_jpeg3906c673f0f940617fbc817bbbbd2ac5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
This is lovely..

*kudos
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by spongeisback: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
Miss diaspora, I understand that there's no light or fuel. Can't you use charcoal iron on your dress? The wig is a no no...good initiative tho.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by MKO4ever(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
But the lady fine well well o
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by roto2: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
i no need large penis because i have a clio
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by spongeisback: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Pius Adesanmi Receives Father's Day Wishes From Daughter And Widow / Watch Weddings Of Nairalanders With A Nairaland MC / Toke Makinwa Speaks At New York University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.