Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism (821 Views)

Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One / If South Africans Were To Be Predominantly Muslims / $11 Million Christmas Tree In Abu Dhabi UAE Muslim Country (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by hydoo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes alot of questions go through my mind and i dont no why people cant be fair in their judgment
"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.” How many times have you heard that one? Sure, we heard alot of media reporting this and alot of people have same believe. My question here is why dont we call white extremists terrorist or other religion? And i know alot of people here will attack me without any good reason. The truth part of it is why do we condemn the religion instead of the person.
Check this
Why don’t we see Christian, Buddhist, or Jewish terrorists?
Obviously, there are people who sincerely view themselves as Muslims who have committed horrible acts in the name of Islam. We Muslims can make the case that their actions are not based on any part of the faith but on their own political agenda. But they are Muslims, no denying that.
read this article and judge with me

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by Masculity(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
I wonder what sort of name haters of Islam would be propagating by now. When Muslims kill they are terrorist but when Christians killed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by Auki: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
You actually understood what is called Hypocrisy. cool

Same offence but different tag name entirely depending who does the offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by abdulkabirO(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Auki:
You actually understood what is called Hypocrisy. cool

Same offence but different tag name entirely depending who does the offence.

Even if I am not rather surprised by the whole show, it is evident that whenever a sin is commited by Abdul so so so,the headlines becomes different...imagine if those South African shout Allahu Akbar before their attack,even if they might not be Muslims,they will already perceive them as Muslims... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by happney65: 4:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Did south Africans shout Allahuu Akbar when they kill their victims?Noo..so it isn't religion inclined.But when you Muslims go on a killing spree killing people of other religion in which it has a religious undertone it is nothing but Islamic terrorism..Muslims commit crimes like other people and it isn't called terrorism,but when the motive of the crime is Jihad or fighting people of other religion it is Islamic terrorism..QED.

1 Like

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by veekid(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2017
happney65:
Did south Africans shout Allahuu Akbar when they kill their victims?Noo..so it isn't religion inclined.But when you Muslims go on a killing spree killing people of other religion in which it has a religious undertone it is nothing but Islamic terrorism..Muslims commit crimes like other people and it isn't called terrorism,but when the motive of the crime is Jihad or fighting people of other religion it is Islamic terrorism..QED.

You ain't getting it in fact terrorism has no specific definition, you only vomited all these all coz of your hate for Islam. I dont blame you or dispute your opinions about those shouting Allahu Akbar before killing the innocentsss. Whats happening in SA could be term terrorism because it's unlawful use of violence and intimidation and intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, to victimise in order to achieve a particular aim. It doesn't matter if it's religious or not. #IMO
Cc.. omolola15

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by abdulkabirO(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2017
happney65:

Oh,is that it?just because they shout Allahu Akbar?how do you even know Muslims are the ones responsible for all this killings?some of those caught bear non Muslim names, yet you still call him Muslims..that's hypocrisy bro

1 Like

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by omolola15(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2017
veekid:

You ain't getting it in fact terrorism has no specific definition, you only vomited all these all coz of your hate for Islam. I dont blame you or dispute your opinions about those shouting Allahu Akbar before killing the innocentsss. Whats happening in SA could be term terrorism because it's unlawful use of violence and intimidation and intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, to victimise in order to achieve a particular aim. It doesn't matter if it's religious or not. #IMO
Cc.. omolola15

I gave up on happney65 a long time ago. It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than convincing whenever he has his mind made up. It's not just his view about religion alone that bothers me. It's his view about life generally. When he thinks something is right, no matter how much you try to prove it's wrong, no amount of fact you try to use to convince him. He'll NEVER change his mind. And that's bad. You can't always be right, your views can't always be right. That's why we argue.... We argue to establish our points with FACTS.... Not by believing every negative thing we see online. That's what he does. I think he has a problem with positivity.... There's too much negativity in his life. freeezzz na my witness.

Now back to the topic.
I think happney65 is having a little problem with the use of English. And Allahu akbar is not the definition of terrorism. And he thinks terrorism is an Arabic word. I don't remember Oxford English dictionary defining terrorism as an act of Muslim killing people. If a Muslim killed someone for any reason, it's called terrorism and when a Christian kill they'll find another English to qualify it. What's wrong is wrong, but some people are just filled with too much hate.

Na simple English dey worry happney65 maybe freeezzz should buy him a dictionary.

But then I remembered na OTM he do for poly ibadan. So what do i expect.... To speak Cambridge English?? Silly of me.
Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by veekid(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2017
omolola15:

I gave up on happney65 a long time ago. It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than convincing whenever he has his mind made up. It's not just his view about religion alone that bothers me. It's his view about life generally. When he thinks something is right, no matter how much you try to prove it's wrong, no amount of fact you try to use to convince him. He'll NEVER change his mind. And that's bad. You can't always be right, your views can't always be right. That's why we argue.... We argue to establish our points with FACTS.... Not by believing every negative thing we see online. That's what he does. I think he has a problem with positivity.... There's too much negativity in his life. freeezzz na my witness.

Now back to the topic.
I think happney65 is having a little problem with the use of English. And Allahu akbar is not the definition of terrorism. And he thinks terrorism is an Arabic word. I don't remember Oxford English dictionary defining terrorism as an act of Muslim killing people. If a Muslim killed someone for any reason, it's called terrorism and when a Christian kill they'll find another English to qualify it. What's wrong is wrong, but some people are just filled with too much hate.

Na simple English dey worry happney65 maybe freeezzz should buy him a dictionary.

But then I remembered na OTM he do for poly ibadan. So what do i expect.... To speak Cambridge English?? Silly of me.
Well said

1 Like

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by omolola15(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Noun: terrorism
|'te‑ruˌri‑zum|
The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

This is the dictionary definition of terrorism. Now let me give you the definition people use.

|'te‑ruˌri‑zum|
The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are religious in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear and bombing......

A whole lots of people remove political and ideology from the definition. And since south African killing was not religious they refused to term it terrorism. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by hydoo(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
veekid:

Cc.. omolola15
Well. Said
Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by happney65: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2017
omolola15:

Now back to the topic.

There we go,Tell me a case of a Muslim robbing a Bank etc where it is called Islamic terrorism just because he is a Muslim..But when you Muslims go on a killing spree, killing people of other religion with the motive being fighting for Allah what do we call that?Ohh we should just look the other way and pet them abi?

When Alshabab enters a Mall and line up people of all religions and kill Non Muslims it isnt Islamic terrorism?When a couple kills people in San bernadino in California while pledging allegiance to ISIS..No it is not Islamic terrorism it is just a crime..When Muslims invade a media office in Paris and kills Journalists on ground because they draw a satire of ur pedophile prophet,No it is not Islamic terrorism,we should just pat them on the head..While this same media outfit makes more jest of the Pope than other religion,You dont see Christians going there and shooting them dead..

The only area where I like Trump is calling it the name it is.. Islamic terrorism..We cannot be politically correct and pamper a religion who don't like people of other religion..

The middle east is the region that persecute people of other faith most,The deny people of other faith the right to to practise their religion,yet they want to go elsewhere and do anyhow..You show them what they do to other people they go on a killing spree.

They claim their place is Holy ground,so nothing else apart from Islam must be done there while they want to do anyhow elsewhere..

France opens its doors to them,Yet they still pay them back with violence and deaths..

A Non Muslim protests against them in a non violent way by drawing a cartoon,it led to the deaths of thousands of people around the world..

When you see Hypocrites,Just know you are seeing Muslims.

Eyin Weere
Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by omolola15(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
happney65:

There we go,Tell me a case of a Muslim robbing a Bank etc where it is called Islamic terrorism just because he is a Muslim..But when you Muslims go on a killing spree, killing people of other religion with the motive being fighting for Allah what do we call that?Ohh we should just look the other way and pet them abi?

When Alshabab enters a Mall and line up people of all religions and kill Non Muslims it isnt Islamic terrorism?When a couple kills people in San bernadino in California while pledging allegiance to ISIS..No it is not Islamic terrorism it is just a crime..When Muslims invade a media office in Paris and kills Journalists on ground because they draw a satire of ur pedophile prophet,No it is not Islamic terrorism,we should just pat them on the head..While this same media outfit makes more jest of the Pope than other religion,You dont see Christians going there and shooting them dead..

The only area where I like Trump is calling it the name it is.. Islamic terrorism..We cannot be politically correct and pamper a religion who don't like people of other religion..

The middle east is the region that persecute people of other faith most,The deny people of other faith the right to to practise their religion,yet they want to go elsewhere and do anyhow..You show them what they do to other people they go on a killing spree.

They claim their place is Holy ground,so nothing else apart from Islam must be done there while they want to do anyhow elsewhere..

France opens its doors to them,Yet they still pay them back with violence and deaths..

A Non Muslim protests against them in a non violent way by drawing a cartoon,it led to the deaths of thousands of people around the world..

When you see Hypocrites,Just know you are seeing Muslims.

Eyin Weere

I don kuku talk am. Na English be your problem. I am a Muslim and I'm not denying the fact that there's Islamic terrorism. We've seen it happen a lot. But my point is you are only defining terrorism with religion alone. And religion is not the only way terrorism is defined. Those south Africans are terrorist based on their ideology. Yet no one labeled them a terrorist. They believe other African leaving in their country is the reason they are poor. Hence they started killing them. You don't need to shout Allahu Akbar to be a terrorist. Nigerians there are leaving in fear now. And the moment you instill fear through any means you are a terrorist.

A terrorist is a terrorist. There's nothing like Islam terrorist. I can decide to come and kill everyone in your house now because all of una no well at all. I don't need to get there and shout Allahu Akbar. I'll just open fire and get it over with. What will you call me? You'll say I'm crazy right? Because I didn't shout Allahu akbar abi? Olodo osi.

My post was not to defend terrorism in Islam. It was to tell you that you don't need to be a muslim before you can be a terrorist. But you didn't get my point at all.

Anyway below is the definition of terrorism. Read and comprehend.

|'te‑ruˌri‑zum|
The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

2 Likes

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by hydoo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
omolola15:

I don kuku talk am. Na English be your problem. I am a Muslim and I'm not denying the fact that there's Islamic terrorism. We've seen it happen a lot. But my point is you are only defining terrorism with religion alone. And religion is not the only way terrorism is defined. Those south Africans are terrorist based on their ideology. Yet no one labeled them a terrorist. They believe other African leaving in their country is the reason they are poor. Hence they started killing them. You don't need to shout Allahu Akbar to be a terrorist. Nigerians there are leaving in fear now. And the moment you instill fear through any means you are a terrorist.

A terrorist is a terrorist. There's nothing like Islam terrorist. I can decide to come and kill everyone in your house now because all of una no well at all. I don't need to get there and shout Allahu Akbar. I'll just open fire and get it over with. What will you call me? You'll say I'm crazy right? Because I didn't shout Allahu akbar abi? Olodo osi.

My post was not to defend terrorism in Islam. It was to tell you that you don't need to be a muslim before you can be a terrorist. But you didn't get my point at all.

Anyway below is the definition of terrorism. Read and comprehend.

|'te‑ruˌri‑zum|
It actually pains me why simple truth people can admit it.
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
happney65:

The most recent attack in a Quebec mosque, a certain person called Alexandre Bissonnette killed worshippers. He shouted Allahu Akbar prior to the killing spree. He wasnt charged for terrorism. He was labelled a GUNMAN simply because he is a Christian

An attack happened last year in Japan. A guy killed lots of disabled people without thinking twice. The guy wasn't charged for terrorism cos he isn't a Muslim

Hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If South African Is A Muslim Country, Xenophobia Will Be Called Terrorism by alBHAGDADI: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
ollah1:

The most recent attack in a Quebec mosque, a certain person called Alexandre Bissonnette killed worshippers. He shouted Allahu Akbar prior to the killing spree. He wasnt charged for terrorism. He was labelled a GUNMAN simply because he is a Christian

An attack happened last year in Japan. A guy killed lots of disabled people without thinking twice. The guy wasn't charged for terrorism cos he isn't a Muslim

Hypocrisy stinks

Those people cant be called Terrorists cos they don't belong to or are affiliated to any terrorist group. But when a muslim man does something similar to what they did, it is always traced to a terrible islamic terror group who come out to claim responsibility and promise to do more. In most cases, videos of the terrorist is seen showing him pledging allegiance to a terror group.

So, you see, there is no hypocrisy. When will you muslims stage a protest against those you claim have hijacked your religion? Till the, you guys are nothing but terrorists or yet to be activated ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Should Declare War On Qatar / From Now We Will Protect The Christians From Genocides By The Arabs -trump / 9 Worst African Presidents As At 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.