Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nollywood Movies Are Improving? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movies Are Improving? (1261 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by tweet: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2007
Nollywood Movies Seems To Be Changing For The Better

i made this observation late last year that our movies are improving because they seems to be a change in their storyline unlike then when the same thing is repeated.

I watched movies like 'games men play, extreme measures and more and they seem to be differant.

Isn't this a good thing that for once we can now enjoy our movies? What do you guys think?
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2007
examples?
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by tweet: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2007
examples like, zoza, face of africa, girls cot,last dance, return to me, squad 23,speak the word infact there are many.
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2007
I want to see Face Of Africa actually. not expecting much but I like being amused.

Care to tell me what makes the movies you listed better than others? What sets them apart from the usual mediocre Nolly movies?
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2007
face of Africa is a total waste of time!
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by camara(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2007
maybe they've been reading our posts here on NL
and thot they'd better do summin about their wacky movies
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by jaybaby(f): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2007
Gurls Cot is Really Interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by tweet: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
well i like war game and games men play. they seem to be the best i've watched.
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by Raymand(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
War games is the shizzle cool, but i've seen better films, i really like African Heroes
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2007
It's natural for any industry to improve with time. I'm glad you're enjoying the new movies better.
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by snazzydawn(f): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2007
Seun when are we going to watch your own movies?
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by Jen33(m): 5:37am On Feb 03, 2007
Nollywood movies are definitely improving. The best way to watch them is online at www.izognmovies.com. You even get to watch your first one free! grin

The good thing about the site is you can read the reviews on any movie from those who've seen it, and the movies are categorised into most popular/Action thriller/romance etc etc.

Great site.

The last movie I saw there was Eagle's Bride. Excellent movie. Nollywood has definitely improved on all fronts.
Re: Nollywood Movies Are Improving? by Emad(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2008
tweet i am sorry to disagree but i dont think that nigerian films are improving, not with things like

"beyonce Vs Rihanna " coming out every now and then

(1) (Reply)

Uru Eke's Movie / To Download Tv Series / Meet The Sexy Female Chef Who Cooks Unclad On Her TV Show (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.