Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Delsu Engineering Community Mourns As Another Star Fades Away- Campus Three News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Engineering Community Mourns As Another Star Fades Away- Campus Three News (459 Views)

Professor Haruna Wakili Is Dead. Sule Lamido Mourns / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Engineering Community Mourns As Another Star Fades Away- Campus Three News by o2k(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
DELSU ENGINEERING COMMUNITY MOURNS AS ANOTHER STAR FADES AWAY

​Here is a tribute written by one of his friend, departmental and hostel mate Ubulu Tony Anayeokwu on Facebook

Oh death,Why?An Engr cut on his prime:After all the struggles,from the days of MTH 101,Engine drawing,Engine Maths(1-5),process optimization,separation process,chemical reaction engineering,process design and the Almighty process dynamics and controls. Indeed your a rare kind,you sacrifices virtually everything,your likeness for people is by default.

When I got the sad,heartbroken and unbelievable news of your demise,cold chill ran through my spine I have to confirm because it seem to me like a joke not until the confirmation was in the affirmative."shame on you Death all you know how to do best is take good people away in time".

Peter Eboh your a course mate,a sound chemical Engineer.I remember all those night class(TDB or awoko)as it is usually called in shell blocks and all the blocks we can see power on campus,when sleep was a SIN. Your very resourceful, a reliable study group colleague.

I will never forget how we forbid sleep at night to unravel and solve problems in (chemical Reaction Engineering and process dynamics and controls).Your good deeds are endless,2nd best graduating student with (4 point something cgpa) in chemical Engineering if not the best due to school system constraints.

SLEEP ON and R.I.P Engr Peter Eboh a.k.a Petreelli God loves you more!!!

From all of us here at campusthree we say sleep on, till we meet again to depart no more.

Photo credit:Ubulu Tony Anayeokwu
Source: http://campusthree.com/delsu-engineering-community-mourns-as-another-star-fades-away/

Re: Delsu Engineering Community Mourns As Another Star Fades Away- Campus Three News by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy And Wonder / JAMB: A Twist And Turn In Recent Announcement. / Jamb 2017 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.