Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? (8795 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by otokx(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2005
don't know yet
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2005
dont worry otokx, afterall you are still a virgin grin
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2005
@ Nicetohave, If he is a virgin or not, does not have anything to do with it! rolleyes
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2005
i think it does, why else is he still unsure grin
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by cammax7(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2005
I'd be there. I'd probably even get it on tape. For the records. The day the son or daughter disrespects his mother, I'd sit him down and play it for him. It would definately get sense into his head.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2005
cammax7:

I'd be there. I'd probably even get it on tape. For the records. The day the son or daughter disrespecs his mother, I'd sit him down and play it for him. It would definately get sense into his head.

cheesy
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2005
thats some way to go brother cheesy
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by Kokscity(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2005
I might be in another state. No where near the delivery room, because i am not sure i can survive that experience. But i am not yet sure if i want kids, but if i have kids i will have my woman,baby mama, or wife sign a disclaimer that i do not have to be there. I am not a fan of blood....

Adoption is an Option
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by hotangel2(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2005
cammax7:

I'd be there. I'd probably even get it on tape. For the records. The day the son or daughter disrespects his mother, I'd sit him down and play it for him. It would definately get sense into his head.

awwww.... smiley
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by Skidoc(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2005
It's nice to read all your replies.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by hadesanjo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2006
who else should be there? just too bad we can't split the pains.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by cillalove(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2006
ma man has to be there.................end of story... he has to be there, to see the end of wht he had started.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by obum(f): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2006
personally i will love my hussy to be inside wit me.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by mizkay(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
Well well well.this is an interesting one.

Personally I think it would depend on the type of man for a husband I have.  If he is the strong, shoulder-to-cry-on, can-stand-anything, i-can-really-count-on type of guy then why not? afterall, it will be good for me and good for him. Plus he can get the cameras rolling and capture every bit of the birth (i would love that).

Now if he's the weak, cowardly, can't-stand-the-sight-of-blood, mama's-boy type, then you know to tell him to stay at home and do the cleaning. afterall, he'll only be a pain in the rear end if he throds along to hospital, plus in such cricumstances, and being the person i am, i could possible bite of his head in sheer frustration or simple make him do this ------>   embarassed or even this ------->  cry
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by yummy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
Some girls would insist on seeing their man, if that's who my wife is, then I'll be there to satisfy her.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2006
mizkay:

Now if he's the weak, cowardly, can't-stand-the-sight-of-blood, mama's-boy type,

I doubt if you will marry that kinda guy.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nferyn(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2006
yummy:

Some girls would insist on seeing their man, if that's who my wife is, then I'll be there to satisfy her.
If you're only doing it to satisy your wife, you're doing it for the wrong reason
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by yummy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2006
nferyn:

If you're only doing it to satisy your wife, you're doing it for the wrong reason
Go and learn how to contribute to post.

If my wife want me with her, why would i refuse to be with her? It's sure am gonna be around the room but if she wants me in and i didn't wanna get in, I'll get in cos she wants it. What if that's gonna make her alright?
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by mizkay(f): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2006
hot-angel:

I doubt if you will marry that kind of guy.

my sista i doubt i will o....but they say love is strange. you always end up with the guy you SWORE you will never want to end up with hehehe
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2006
nferyn:

I don't see what is wrong with it if a man be in the labour room[b] just[/b] to satisfy his wife
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by yummy(m): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2006
i wonder too
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by debanjee(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2006
v
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nferyn(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2006
yummy:

Go and learn how to contribute to post.
And you are going to teach me?

yummy:

If my wife want me with her, why would i refuse to be with her? It's sure am going to be around the room but if she wants me in and i didn't want to get in, I'll get in because she wants it. What if that's going to make her alright?
It has nothing to do with refusing anything. I just cannot understand that men don't want to be there when their [/b]children are being born. Of course, comforting your wife is important, but it's about more than that. It's about being there at the most important and magical moment in your children's life. The joy you feel when your child is born and give it's first bath cannot be compared to anything else.

nicetohave:

I don't see what is wrong with it if a man be in the labour room[b] just
to satisfy his wife
Obviously, it's better than not being there, but it should [b]also [/b]be about your child. You can be madly in love with your wife, but this bond doesn't even come close to the one you have with your child.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2006
nferyn:

Obviously, it's better than not being there, but it should [b]also [/b]be about your child. You can be madly in love with your wife, but this bond doesn't even come close to the one you have with your child.

Are you sure about that?  cheesy aint got no child birth experience (of mine own that is, ive witnessed the birth of over 300 in my short career so far though) but i used to think the bond between a man and wife is stronger than parent and child........they're both strong, just think the spousal one is stronger  undecided
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nferyn(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2006
nicetohave:

Are you sure about that?
Yes, of course there will be exceptions, but in general, the bond between you and your child will be stronger than between you and your wife (of course, this is not an either/or situation).

nicetohave:

cheesy aint got no child birth experience (of mine own that is, ive witnessed the birth of over 300 in my short career so far though) but i used to think the bond between a man and wife is stronger than parent and child........they're both strong, just think the spousal one is stronger undecided
I think the fact that you don't have children explains why you hold that view. If you don't have children, it's hard to explain what a parent-child bond really is.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2006
nferyn:

I think the fact that you don't have children explains why you hold that view. If you don't have children, it's hard to explain what a parent-child bond really is.

.....but at least i know what a child-parent bond is all about cool cheesy and anyway im working on making the parent-child bond experience a reality, i'll get back to you on the topic when i have a first hand experience smiley
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by goodguy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2006
These smileys suck.
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by mizkay(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2006
on the contrary, they are bolder cheesy and brighter kiss and more meaningful......... tongue
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2006
And to sum it up, what sucks to men is bolder, brighter and more meaningful to women  cheesy  cool
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nferyn(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2006
nicetohave:

And to sum it up, what sucks to men is bolder, brighter and more meaningful to women cheesy cool
Be careful, this may very well be misrepresented (no comments about my dirty mind, please)
Re: Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? by nicetohave(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin grin thanks nferyn, i didnt even realise what i have started, now i see cheesy blimey nferyn, your mind is truly dirty cheesy please dont corrupt my virgin mind cheesy rolleyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In-laws Attack! / Leaving Alone As A Single Lady /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.