Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Who Can Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help? (1487 Views)

Dear Webmasters , Who Can Help Me Create A Blog For Free!! / Who Can Help Me Design A Website Like This? / Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me With This Script, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help? by gee2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
hi guyz, i just wann find out who has a very good knowledge of programming on a site that will enable sign up, online payment and some other stuffs. will love your reply. thanks
Re: Who Can Help? by quadrillio(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2009
every web person on nairaland can help you in one way or d other, but your request is a bit confusing

which scenario is yours,

* you need someone to do it for you

* you need someone to teach you how to do it

* you need someone who knows how to do it, the person should be ready to do it and also teach you how he did it

* you've started it but you need someone to put you through some processes so that you can do it yourself

NB: the better you explain your problem, the higher you chances of getting a solution LOL

- SAFE
Re: Who Can Help? by wisfort: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hello,
Assign the project to my firm.
We are registered with C.A.C
call 08023594564 or
visit my website is: www.webdevelopmenttechnologies.com
Re: Who Can Help? by gee2(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2009
thanks guyz n as per ur question quadrillio, i'd say sum1 who can handle d project with little assistance from my side while teaching me 1 or 2 things i still need to knw but will get across on this post whateva be the case. thanks @ quadrillio
Re: Who Can Help? by Afam(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2009
gee.:

hi guyz, i just wann find out who has a very good knowledge of programming on a site that will enable sign up, online payment and some other stuffs. will love your reply. thanks

See www.justwebservices.com or specifically www.itsyourcms.com
Re: Who Can Help? by Dahwood(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
I guess I am in the same class with gee, I need to know about the same thing. But like quadrillio said I will have to specify what I really need. I am very good in graphic design and I know how to use photoshop, corel draw and fireworks to design perfectly. Also dreamweaver CS3 to design website, I can even design a good website with corel 12. but sincerely I need someone that can put me through stuff like sign up. YES just SIGN UP. I need someone that can give comprehensive explanation.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mini Site To Promote My Online Business / Airtel Free 212mb For Whatsapp - F.b.t(free Browsing Cheat) / Dear Nairelander Rate My Bootstrap Customization Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.