Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Feminism Misconceptions In The 21st Century - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feminism Misconceptions In The 21st Century (345 Views)

5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) / Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? / 10 Misconceptions About Devices We Continue To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Misconceptions In The 21st Century by Chysler(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Often and on you keep hearing most ladies nowadays giving themselves the title of being a FEMINIST... I believe this term is being abused currently buy incorporating foreign beliefs that can cause break down of our African family values and result crisis that will never augur well with African conservative society... Am an advocate for women's right and equality but also an ardent believer in gender roles as nature meant it yo be.. So it bothers me so much when current understanding of feminism by most ladies dt consider themselves enlightened, to be meaning that gender roles such as changing of diaper, cooking and other house chores can be done by any partner... Dis is appalling and connotes a serious breach in our African family values and society at large... Our women should desist from this, that it subsists in American and Britain doesn't me it can subsists here cos our both cultures and values are way too different.

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can I Study. / Sub-dean Of Engineering Slaps Unilorin SU President, Eminent At CBT Center / 2017/2018 Canada Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.