Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Love Is Not Complete If.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is Not Complete If.. (401 Views)

Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet / Your Xmas Prep Is Not Complete If Dental Visit Is Missing In Your To-do List / When Your Joy Is Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Complete If.. by iwukingsley(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2017
The taste of love is indeed sweet and wanting. Wherever there is love, there is perfection. Indeed all good things consist on Love, because even the bible says, "God is love and love is God."

I am yet to find the word and force stronger than love. I am yet to taste the bitter side of love. I am yet to find what can replace it. Love is the juice of the heart, that lightens up the soul and refines the mind with soundness.

If at all the fountain of love is no where be found in our heart, then the sea will not dance to the beats of the wind. The world would have no meaning whatsoever to build upon.

I write and write of the wisdom of this life as God has embedded in me. Wisdom is found in love. True wisdom bed along side with love. But in my quiet moment, i thought for a while and said to myself........READ MORE: http://kingsleyiwu..com/2017/03/love-is-not-complete-if.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Healthy Ways To Handle Being Offended / What Is The Hardest Thing(s) About Raising Children In Nigeria? / Bedsheets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.