Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Continue Upright - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Continue Upright (362 Views)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / I'LL CONTINUE TO GIVE LOTTERY NUMBERS UNLESS JESUS ASKS ME TO STOP - BISHOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continue Upright by overcomersfaith(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Beloved, is gonna be good in the morning, look onto Jesus everything is gonna be good today as we pray to our Father Who art in heaven. The good Lord will answer us from on high and we will be glad at the end in Jesus Name.

The Word of the Lord said that “the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord.” it also enjoined us to lift up Holy hands before God. This means that the only time your prayers will return unanswered is when there is sin in your life and again when you pray amiss.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/continue-upright-2/

(1) (Reply)

Your Unconscious Mind Is Making 95% Of Your Everyday Decisions / Must View This As Jesus Tomb In Jerusalem Reopens After $4m Restoration (photos) / Are Medical Personnel Being Used For PSYCHOPOLITICS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.