Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School (2490 Views)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by iice(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
Where'd y'all plug in your electric cooker and appliances?
The only outlets we had were in some labs and not all were working sef grin
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by Kgdavid(m): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2010
previously i thought i had had it bad but una don suffer! imagine cabin biscuit and closeup!!! guy u would have stuck to the cabin alone. for me the worst i ate was corn flakes with no milk. as in corn flakes, sugar and water. i was already sick at the time and it just made things really bad. took me months, maybe more than a year to start eating corn flakes again. and of course we used to chop remi all the time. lol after everyone has finished eatng we would go back to the dining hall and start lookin for food in the serving pots or in plates people left behind.good ole days grin
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2010
^^^^ guy, that one no be suffer oooo. Na enjoyment now,
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by spikedcylinder: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
Boiled unriped corn we stole from a teacher's farm.
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2012
onila: Roasted Termites , I was bold

Hehehehe Onila, your acting don tey grin
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Toothpaste
Butter and sugar
Toothpaste again....
smh... My children are not going to smell boarding house for anything!
Re: The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School by Sexxydivaa: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2012
Materese: In my school junior girls used to chew up moin-moin leaves, swallow the juice and spit out the fibre.
beni o..especiallywhen d moi'moi is not enough for thos greedy worms in ma tummy

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time.. See Fish A Fisherman Caught In London!! Photos / We sell Nutmeg / I Made Another Plate Of Suya Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.