Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. (1154 Views)

Wickedness, Old Man Rapes His 16 Years Old Cousin (video) / What A Wickedness Lady Disfigures Her Benefactor With Razor Over N950 / Wickedness: Little Boy Killed By Hanging By An Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by PStacks(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2017
This is the height of wickedness and i was mouth agape.. it was simply unbelievable that people like this man right in this video exist within Humanity..

This is what they mean when they say, "The heart of man is desperately wicked"

have a see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8DmQZ-7db4
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omgosh, I regret playing the video. cry

How did we get to this point? Obviously the boy was alive when he was forced into that box.

Why are the soldiers wasting time? Our justice system is slow, the police corrupt and prison over saturated. Jungle justice is the answer to this madness abeg.

Some mother somewhere is out there crying and looking for her son. cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by nextprince: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2017
seguno2, come and see your good people.
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by rfnextar(m): 5:04am On Mar 09, 2017
I don't know if I can play it
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by obyrich(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Wickedness.
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
ifyalways:
Omgosh, I regret playing the video. cry

How did we get to this point? Obviously the boy was alive when he was forced into that box.

Why are the soldiers wasting time? Our justice system is slow, the police corrupt and prison over saturated. Jungle justice is the answer to this madness abeg.

Some mother somewhere is out there crying and looking for her son. cry

i seriously didn't want to post this up here, but if we don't talk about and condemn this evils in our society, they will only grow in proportion.

im sorry if it disgusts you
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by PStacks(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
obyrich:
Wickedness.

share wickedness
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by brunofarad(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2017
I give up

Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Ahhhh. People are so evil.

cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by PStacks(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
Ahhhh. People are so evil.

cry cry cry

really evil.
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by willi926(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
This world should Just com to n end. See wickedness of the highest order cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Must See Such Wickedness. by PStacks(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
willi926:
This world should Just com to n end. See wickedness of the highest order cry cry cry
embarassed cry

cry cry cry cry undecided lipsrsealed so so sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How I Replied A BVN Fraudster / Ikorodu Cult Groups Unite For Peace In Ikorodu, Lagos / Lagosians Cry Out In Pains, As PHCN Increases Electricity Bill By 120% (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.