Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (45507 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by broseme: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
As shared by Celine who lives in Enugu.....

'This young lady died on a motor accident this morning at Ugwu onyeama and there is nothing on her to trace her people. Plz share so that her people can come n take her corpse'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/who-knows-this-lady-who-died-in-fatal.html?m=1

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eyah! RIP OP what about her phone ? Just asking as a clue..

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by sariu11(f): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by 2dream(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai
RIP
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lord jesus,,into ur hands we commit her soul n frgive her of all her sins. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
And you had to show us her pant There's more to this story than just accident...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by satowind(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
#sad
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by MCFRESH(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by elvisino112: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
i dont know her
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rest In Peace. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear this loss and her Soul find peace with God. To us viewing this may this never befall any of us, May God bless our going out and coming in this 2017. Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by blazetitov: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sad!! cry cry cry

Praying for God's protection on our going out and coming in IJN.

RIP YOUNG LADY.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:

Good idea... if it hasn't been stolen. Passengers' manifest should be checked at garage too.

It's sad, but some people can be opportunists. I have seen where pickpockets operate during funerals.

I am curious why people like to strip dead people to their undies. Does any Dr here have an explanation? undecided

RIP, young woman, your watch has ended cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:

obviously,,u didnt concentrate on d post wen readin,,it said,,there"s nothing on her to trace who she is

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
More details of the accident please. Was she in a private or public vehicle?

That hill is becoming too dangerous these days.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
ItzWonderz:

obviously,,u didnt concentrate on d post wen readin,,it said,,there"s nothing on her to trace who she is
I did
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP...May God continue to protect us
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
What a country, so Facebook is now our very own emergency service? and you tell me there is nothing wrong with this country..smh. RIP.. Ugwu Onyeama is not too far from my house ( Trans)..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hian! Where is the pant? undecided
jeeqaa7:
And you had to show us her pant There's more to this story than just accident...
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Is that all you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Since time immemorial that Onyema hill has been consuming souls. Something drastic needs to be done and fast. The road is bad, potholes everywhere. Trucks, lorries and tankers fail brake on daily basis along that road. Govt urgently need to act fast to afford future occurrences. RIP young one

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by froshsteve(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
this world is a wicked world. kiss daniel has said it in sincity
Rest in peace 0hm angrythis world is a wicked world. kiss daniel has said it in sincity
Rest in peace 0hm
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
R.i.p..to d dead
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
What a tragedy!.. . RIP
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by EmmaLege: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Death everywhere sad
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by smartkester(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
jeeqaa7:
mumu na there your eyes go

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
smartkester:
mumu na there your eyes go

May you be raped by kemen... Anumanu

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kai see her fine pant cry cry cry
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I dreamt of a day when death will die

I guess it will feel what the dying felt when it strikes.

The inevitable has strike again
Re: Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
jeeqaa7:

May you be raped by kemen... Anumanu
ameeeeeeeen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.