Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice (48787 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Set Vehicle Ablaze After Operation Along Sagamu Benin Highway.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
shegzy121:

So you mean they went to smuggle 4bags?
it cannot be 4 bags....besides if you cant explain while you are with 4bags in international borders what use is it different from some1 with 1 spoon of cocain in MMAirport.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
[s]
emmykk:

With the banned of 41 items including rice such businesses became lucrative to make huge profit because they are hot cake.

when custom unlawfully seize some imported rice recently heaven was let loose,people were bashing customs, for allowing the items only to break shop and seize them,now that they are doing their job nigerians will still complain.

Those importers have no chill they kill custom officers too so whoever dies first dont blame anyone.

lets leave foriegn rice alone let grow the naira by consuming local rice is that too hard for nigerians? you want the dollar to go down but you keep buying imported rice.

Now yoruba people are quick to say illegal refinery and bunkering is not good but they use advantage of the closeness to the border to import contrabane and get rich quick.

rice is cheap in lagos and ogun because of these illegal activities compare to any place x,the same way kerosene is cheap in portharcourt than anywhere x.

i stand with custom on this if it smuggle rice.

let the smuggle business be so or die

[/s]

Please shut up

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by ilokas(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Too bad, RIP

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by SuperS1Panther: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Intellect20:
You Afonjas rejoice when they kill IPOB, well they are coming for you people especially with hunger in SW and yoeubaas struggling to find cheap rice! I see you Afonjas typing "Nigeria is a zoo", "Nigeria is a jungle", "Nigeria is lawless" but I didn't hear you say all these when IPOB were killed? Hypocrities. Chickens finally coming home to roost!

Who told you they are not Osus an Ojukwus?

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pumpido75:
These savages on uniform needs orientation to value life and respect for human dignity. My sympathy for the deceased families.
Hamad Ali their head sat on the panel that sentenced Ken SaroWiwa to death, and till date has not shown remorse, he also sacked 30,000 Strking staff in Kaduna when he was governor and you pick a sociopath who is equally mentally deranged to preside over a sensitive post like customs, of course you get all kinds of anamolies, like customs storming shops, customs impounding private owned vehicles, cutoms killing over bags of rice

2 Likes

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
[s][/s]

Please shut up

smuggler spotted
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by vickylincon(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
What a lawless corp ?, what nonsense is this ?Does it mean that most of our law enforcement officer/agent cant use their discretion ?Did law say kill the smuggler, if at all he brings it inn through backyard ?What about if those rice were bought at open market for ceremony coming next Saturday ?I am tired at this happy trigger officer..
I pray none of your friends working at custom will die by bullets from smugglers. bros, this smugglers are also baberick. I don't support this and I know most custom officer don't shoot first, they shoot after smugglers attack them. I know very well

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Ramaa(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
Once Again I give up on this country
Dont give up my brother.....you and i we can bring changes....

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by vickylincon(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:

With the banned of 41 items including rice such businesses became lucrative to make huge profit because they are hot cake.

when custom unlawfully seize some imported rice recently heaven was let loose,people were bashing customs, for allowing the items only to break shop and seize them,now that they are doing their job nigerians will still complain.

Those importers have no chill they kill custom officers too so whoever dies first dont blame anyone.

lets leave foriegn rice alone let grow the naira by consuming local rice is that too hard for nigerians? you want the dollar to go down but you keep buying imported rice.

Now yoruba people are quick to say illegal refinery and bunkering is not good but they use advantage of the closeness to the border to import contrabane and get rich quick.

rice is cheap in lagos and ogun because of these illegal activities compare to any place x,the same way kerosene is cheap in portharcourt than anywhere x.

let the smuggle business be so or die

trust me,they are gonna com for your head
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
vickylincon:
trust me,they are gonna com for your head

they are already coming
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Originalsly: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm....3 men...4 bags of rice.... Customs shot them dead... just like that....no questions asked... no instructions given... the men said nothing... no threats.. no retaliation. ... no resistance. .. they did nothing... were gunned down in cold blood. Is this what I should believe?

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by firefox4th(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op what kind of sensational reporting is this ? Where are the remaining 2 dead bodies ?Were you at the scene?' Bloody liar.
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by kechywillz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
I lost faith in this country a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Opynion: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
how did these people come about their gun too.

And do we have any value for life in this country at all. so sad

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adonbelivit.

In Nigeria, people can manufacture news ehn!
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Modeltalk: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is. real barbaric nonsensical what a country

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by DCMIX(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am very sure those custom officers will die one day too. Judgement is waiting for us all.
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by 2016v2017: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
That's babaric

Ow on earth institutions that are suppose to protect and defend our citizens turns to an abbatiour

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Jabioro: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
vickylincon:
I pray none of your friends working at custom will die by bullets from smugglers. bros, this smugglers are also baberick. I don't support this and I know most custom officer don't shoot first, they shoot after smugglers attack them. I know very well
The questions I am asking doesn't demanding cursed.. you are free to react but do it conductively.. than sending such absurd words.. do you want tell that Corp were right, mind you,you and I were not first hand witnesses.. these are someone husband, father, souls and breadwinners.. whatever might transpired this death can still be avoided.. if the officer had take caution..
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by 2016v2017: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Elisean:
This happens when the wrong people get guns

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's heartbreaking and avoidable.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by 2016v2017: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
DocHMD:
Remember guys, Customs are under the 'MINISTRY OF FINIANCE' not 'ARMY/DEFENCE'. I'm sure the death of those people will now increase nigeria's internally generally revenue.

What a Zoo! Only a defiantly mad person will disagree on nigeria being a zoo with animals running amok dresses up like sane humans.
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Owamudia: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Eventually the FG will have to lift the ban on imported rice by land borders if the customs continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by gerg: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
thuggCheetah:
This is specifically what Nnamdi Kanu was emphasizin on..
But our myopic yoruba skulls still believe he was "preaching hate" grin grin grin
I believe in the restoration of Biafra but Nnamdi Kanu is not the best person to achieve this.
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by orobs93(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=thuggCheetah post=54387124] This is specifically what Nnamdi Kanu was emphasizin on..
But our myopic yoruba skulls still believe he was "preaching hate" grin grin grin[/quote

Are there no killings in biafra inflicted by biafrans
Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by VeniJu: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:

let the smuggle business be do or die

You are very stupid for saying such. In fact, ur fada's sperm must have been mixed with that of a dog... Even if the rice came in illegaly, do the customs have d rite to shoot anyone dead?
They said home made is d best, yet all out local rice are filled with stone/sand.
Anyday u taste foreign rice, u meet ur end.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by Lordave: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is one issue I seriously want our Professor of Law Acting President to look into.

It's an irony if extra judicial killings thrive under his watch, we should start petitioning the presidency to look into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by DonCortino: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Everything is fundamentally wrong with our whole system

Bottom up

Kanu has already tagged nigeria a zoo! But ur hatred for him made u deaf, dumb and blind over it.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by emmykk(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
VeniJu:

You are very stupid for saying such. In fact, ur fada's sperm must have been mixed with that of a dog... Even if the rice came in illegaly, do the customs have d rite to shoot anyone dead?
They said home made is d best, yet all out local rice are filled with stone/sand.
Anyday u taste foreign rice, u meet ur end.

i seriouly envy the dry vegetable you smoke...tomoro if you get swag go bring the foriegn rice come through that route....nah you soul them go shoot.

i know you dont know the meaning of contraband...check google

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by DonCortino: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:

let the smuggle business be do or die

250,000 naira speaking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by SaintNemesis(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Really! This doesn't follow your usual script. You job is to defend the APC govt and its agencies at all cost. Have you forgotten who pays your bills.
Ok, I see you have been sacked from BMC cos of your overzealousness and senseless arguments.

Welcome back to reality then...

sarrki:
That's babaric

Ow on earth institutions that are suppose to protect and defend our citizens turns to an abbatiour

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
SaintNemesis:
Really! This doesn't follow your usual script. You job is to defend the APC govt and its agencies at all cost. Have you forgotten who pays your bills.
Ok, I see you have been sacked from BMC cos of your overzealousness and senseless arguments.

Welcome back to reality then...

Propaganda member of the failed otuoke bowler man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.