Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police (42931 Views)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Zamfara Corper Beaten & Flogged For Punishing The Child Of A Very Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by jeje123(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
which crime did you commit to deserve this constituted authority must here this! grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by DollarAngel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Prof that can lie..na dem

E pain you, why take am personal

Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by babyfaceafrica: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:

K
E pain you, why take am personal
k
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
I didn't see any mark in the body. cool But sorry sha... In order news nairaland pool party loading.... cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by UnknownT: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
NYSC say na slap policeman slap the corper, why dem dey show us em back? Wen dem begin slap people for back? I no kukuma believe that NYSC press statement
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by bedspread: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Soory my Dear! But what really transpired?
IF U ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Veekid dey view angry grin
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by nextprince: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Novice1:
see him face. this one don pass 40 yrs sef. no wonder he thinks to serve na to beat children anyhow

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can't see anything here.

Old man behaving like pikin.

Abeg man up and take the beating like a man.

Come dey show me your back make I tell you sorry abi.

Oya sorry. Happy now?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by ahamonyeka(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
hismerhill:
Oga ooo
can you see anything?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by sorom4: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Soory my Dear! But what really transpired?Hope you thank God it wasn't a Soldier grin grin grin you know that if SOLDIER should slap you, you will know that Police is your Friend!Am coming let me get you ABONIKIN
Stop making a fool of yourself with the slap of a soldier.
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by amdoyin82(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
He must have been rude to the officer. Nigeria police wants to be worship and respected. Though, it is not suppose to be, but that is the country WHR we found ourselves. NOTE: pls nobody should talk about rights and laws because it is not working for the less privileged but the elites.
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Veekid dey view angry grin
yes boss
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by amdoyin82(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
bedspread:
IF U ASK ME, NA WHO I GO ASK?
lolz. The corper thought probably because he his on khaki thus making him has equal right with the police man.espirit De corp
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Makavelli099(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is why we need the nigeria peace corps, an organisation to stand up for the youth all over the country.
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by buffalowings: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
adextaiwo84:
Ogbeni apply rub and stop disturbing internet, you die ni? Idiot

if he was beaten to death nko

Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Idiot boy....oya continue ... Na u sabi train pikin pass
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by SeniorZato(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
I can't see anything, what's he trying to show us
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by R0LL0N(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your days of corper will soon be over
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lordave:
Has police brutality gotten this level?

NySc should sue this batards.
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by AuroraB(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
adextaiwo84:
Ogbeni apply rub and stop disturbing internet, you die ni? Idiot
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by glossy6(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:
so because you are a corper you want to talk to a Nigeria Police Force anyhow.

This guy must have bad mouth police to receive whatever treatment.

Must you comment?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Kaynofficial: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmykk:
so because you are a corper you want to talk to a Nigeria Police Force anyhow.

This guy must have bad mouth police to receive whatever treatment.

Shut up ur mouth my friend!u judging him already without knowing what actually transpired,too bad
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by DTaj: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
BossOluwendy:
Bloggers and fake news everywhere!!!

Nigeria and Nigerians have to do something about fake news, fake stories, fake posts, etc on social media.

The picture initially circulated was taken by Nollywood make-up artist in July 2016! The guy "Hakeem Effects" has issued a statement stating that the picture (of the stabbed man) was for his make-up work! He said that wicked people should not use his name and work to cause religious or ethnic upheaval in Nigeria.

They just want to set this country on fire! Sad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by chuksjuve(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seen

Check my profile
Thanks
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by IMASTEX: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
When you waiting on Arsenal to win champions league
Trouble maker. . .LoL at the pix

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by lebete3000: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
MzzTega:
It's okay.

@signature: when you no be calabar/akwaibom.......na so your tin sweet reach?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by lebete3000: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
biggaodds:
They start to call you selfish and greedy when winning becomes all you do. Don't sit there and wonder how its won when you too can win big with me.See photos below for contact details for today's sure 100% big win and thank me later.

How much be ds game?
Re: Photo Of Zamfara Corper, Esi Uwakwe Who Was Beaten & Slapped By Police by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are pretty grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.