Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (42973 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Tiannos76(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??
I really read some traumatizing things about girls going for Nysc.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by overdrive(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very simple something. Just follow her to the state. End of discussion.

332 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tiannos76:
Sorry bro I didn't get you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Humanoid01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eyaah!

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Kiaso(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:

I hate being/sounding like a pessimist or a bad adviser. Just take my advise, if she begins to act funny, my bro, move to the next available lady and make sure she is a graduate who has finished NYSC. Preferably, get married and REST

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Tiannos76(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:

Sorry bro I didn't get you
They said here on Nairaland that when girls go for Nysc they cheat alot

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
overdrive:

Seriously oh No...

Our relationship isn't that toxic but I just need little head up from someone who' as experience this before!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Maxfrancis(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm guy advise for you is not to put your mind and love totally in a relationship.... cause you might get hurt las las....she's going for nysc, place wey be say dem dey bang people babe wella, without mercy grin grin ....only the grace of God can help you now..

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Palazee(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
SIMPly follow her to where she is posted

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Tiannos76 post=105245214] They said here on Nairaland that when girls go for Nysc they cheat alot[/quote

Yeah that's my thought at first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
4-month-old relationship? You don't have much to lose.

Just don't be caught unaware.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maxfrancis:
grin hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm guy advise for you is not to put your mind and love totally in a relationship.... cause you might get hurt las las....she's going for nysc, place wey be say dem dey bang people babe wella, without mercy grin grin ....only the grace of God can help you now..

You're totally right bro.

she' as been post to IMO state

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by posty56: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
she is going there for servicing sorry I meant service , why are you paranoid na?

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
The prob now I only bang the pussy twice, thinking of another niggers bang's her soft ass really drive me crazy!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
You are insecure, she fit detest you if she know you have this attribute.
Love but don't trust. Simple.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Jeon(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
overdrive:

I support you.. Since the op is full of insecurities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Maxfrancis(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:

You're totally right bro.

she' as been post to IMO state

shocked shocked shocked bro I bet you 80% says she's gone already...while the remaining 20% is based on grace....

No matter what always remember to take a glass of chilled life or heniken cool

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
posty56:
she is going there for servicing sorry I meant service , why are you paranoid na?

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tiannos76:

You read I have some heartbreaking stories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Chaiiii.....op,I just dey imagine how boys for camp go dey pass your Banny from one guy to another like basketball tongue

Op,like seriously, it's finished lipsrsealed

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Tiannos76(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Really? Care to share?
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Youngpo413: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:
The prob now I only bang the pussy twice, thinking of another niggers bang's her soft ass really drive me crazy!!
joker...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tiannos76:

Really? Care to share?

There's no need sharing only the bad ones. Some Corps members still stay faithful to their partners. I had a colleague who never rubbished herself during the service year. Though she used to travel home to see her fiancé.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
My biggest prob now is about her safety which is paramount to me, if she' as been post to same state I won't even bother but the insecurity challenge now in Nigeria is something else and is that's what I'm afraid off..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Bro please share but no long store just go straight to the point please I meant lean from it!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

There's no need sharing only the bad ones. Some Corps members still stay faithful to their partners. I had a colleague who never rubbished herself during the service year. Though she used to travel home to see her fiancé.

Exactly but those faithful still exist ??

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:
Bro please share but no long store just go straight to the point please I meant lean from it!!

Your r/shp is young. Don't expect too much.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Efe42:

Exactly but those faithful still exist ??

Very well

DaRuud:

If your girl is eye choking type just forget that in this 3 weeks , she go collect from
Soldiers
Camp Commandant
Man O War guys
Liaison Officers
Zonal Inspectors
Platoon Leaders
Social Director
Football coach
Handball coach
Fellow Coppers
Fellowship Papi
Mamy Market Vendors
OBS guys
Visiting Corp Members
POS guys

Head of her PPA

Kuku kee OP na

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Your r/shp is young. Don't expect too much.
Hmm thanks
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Very well
Okay lucky
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kiaso:

I hate being/sounding like a pessimist or a bad adviser. Just take my advise, if she begins to act funny, my bro, move to the next available lady and make sure she is a graduate who has finished NYSC. Preferably, get married and REST

Hmm thanks spoke wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.