Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) (18103 Views)

Jemiriye Adeniji Honoured By Martin Luther King's Family (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by obembet(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yoruba..... The only language that God will use to judge the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Some people are looking at this white folks and the only thing that comes to mind is "Client"

in Oladips voice...Han han
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Dwake50(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Some people are looking at this white folks and the only thing that comes to mind is "Client"
lolz
.....d street must pay...
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
obembet:
Yoruba..... The only language that God will use to judge the world

Oshey!

1 million babyokus for you and you must finish am.. After that you'll select any igbo chick on Nairaland for your enjoyment. It's all on me

#proudlyyoruba
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
fotadmowmend:
No 4k given
NO COMMON SENSE
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
God bless u. How I wish ur ppl will unite and stop going to kuje
chemistry157:
Afonjas reaching out to the world.....

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by soath(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
fotadmowmend:
No 4k given
U just did grin
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Onikaluku jeje ewure... ewure ewure
Onikaluku jeje aguntan. ....aguntan bolojo
Olurounbi jeje omo re. ... omo re apon bi epo
Olurounbi o joinjoin iroko join join

2 Likes

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by LilTyRoNe: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adi

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Great support for you.
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

Oshey!

1 million babyokus for you and you must finish am.. After that you'll select any igbo chick on Nairaland for your enjoyment. It's all on me

#proudlyyoruba
Winning Igbo girl love na trophy for you afonjas,
Igbo girls are truly the most sought after girls in naija.
They are too much.....
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by djbobby007: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
G boy spotted
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
werey grin

©YBR
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
Please sir remove Ngozi name out of it for the sake of my wife to be. The name Ngozi is so precious to me. Thank you sir.

[/b]All afonja men are having fantasies about Igbo girls...,[b],good for them. grin grin
Yoruba girls are in trouble, very soon no man on earth will asking them how far because all afonja men has gone after the better,clean and more beautiful Igbo babes. cool
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2017
"Mayor of Pittsburgh", equivalent of a Nigerian Local government Chairman! grin
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by slurryeye: 4:03am On Mar 09, 2017
NovusHomo:
"Mayor of Pittsburgh", equivalent of a Nigerian Local government Chairman! grin

You just disgrace yourself by showing the world that you don't know the big city of Pittsburgh
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by olerismith(m): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Check out our 5K Shop! All type of products - Phone accessories, Computing, Fashion, Appliances & much more - EVERYTHING under 5K! Click on my signature
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2017
he must be wondering what's the hell the funny black monkey will be singing
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by Jackipapa: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oluronbi jeje ewure,ewure, ewure Let it roll!
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:23am On Mar 11, 2017
slurryeye:

You just disgrace yourself by showing the world that you don't know the big city of Pittsburgh

Oh, really? If only you knew! Its a municipality; even smaller than a Nigerian local government. Thank me for educating you.
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by slurryeye: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2017
NovusHomo:

Oh, really? If only you knew! Its a municipality; even smaller than a Nigerian local government. Thank me for educating you.

What do you imply by smaller than a Nigerian local government? Tell me any city in Nigeria as developed as Pittsburgh.
You call a city with metropolitan city of 2.5 million small. Dude just mute your voice if you don't know what you are saying

Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2017
slurryeye:

What do you imply by smaller than a Nigerian local government? Tell me any city in Nigeria as developed as Pittsburgh.
You call a city with metropolitan city of 2.5 million small. Dude just mute your voice if you don't know what you are saying

"Small", as in size; not population, or development.
Re: Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) by slurryeye: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2017
NovusHomo:

"Small", as in size; not population, or development.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Hot Celebrities With Herpes And Stds / Great Mega Net Worth | The Fake Life Tiktoker Richer Than Ronaldo & Elon Musk / Nollywood Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates 44th Birthday Today [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.