Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Training On Cakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Training On Cakes (3275 Views)

Online Training On Cakes,cooking,make-up,etc From Today.............,join Now / Online Training On Cakes,cooking,make-up,etc From 25 March To 2nd April,join Now / Cakes By Marie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On Cakes by Kelechijoan(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Plz who is into cake training that stays around Ketu. I want to learn the ABC of cake
Re: Training On Cakes by yomibabe(f): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
why not attend Mixnbake school in maryland
Re: Training On Cakes by Kelechijoan(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Were in Maryland?
Re: Training On Cakes by zenoj: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Be Trained, Get Certified, Be Self Reliant in this Modern Age!!!
Admission begins at Zenith academy (a subsidiary of zenith occasions n events services) for cakes baking and decorations Module A
6 weeks Intensive Training & 6weeks snacks and small chops classes.

Date: 8th of May, 2017
Morning Sessions – 9am to 1pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Afternoon Sessions – 3pm to 6pm (Mondays - Fridays)
Special weekend session:
Saturdays: 9am to 4pm &
Sunday: 2pm to 6pm.

Forms are now available for both classes each. Limited seats available, hurry!

For further enquiries and details, contact:
Zenith occasions n events services, Bk u ft 9 millennium estate Ijaye Ojokoro Lagos Nigeria. Alternatively, Call us or whatsapp 08098480773
Ig page :@zenithoccasions,fb page :@zenithoccasions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training On Cakes by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Accomodation available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training On Cakes by afeezco: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
There are also some finest cake making school @ http://www.waxpage.com that are posted for free, I think it is will cool if these schools mention here are posted on Wax for free advert and more views
Re: Training On Cakes by aydelicious: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kelechijoan:
Plz who is into cake training that stays around Ketu. I want to learn the ABC of cake
I know how to teach. And then i can teach you how to bake cake very well,even pastry. With the decoration of the cake because cake has three types of decoration,I can teach you as Well but I stay in Ikorodu Agric Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training On Cakes by afeezco: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
aydelicious:

I know how to teach. And then i can teach you how to bake cake very,even pastry. With the decoration of the cake because cake has three types of decoration,I can teach you as Well but I stay in Ikorodu Agric Lagos state.
Please let us meet you well so that we can tell people more about your training distance is not a barrier provided you give quality teaching, try promote your institute online with site like nairaland, facebook, twitter, linkedin etc or you can try http://waxpage.com this site is advert free is where your can promote your training for more people to know

1 Like

Re: Training On Cakes by aydelicious: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
afeezco:

Please let us meet you well so that we can tell people more about your training distance is not a barrier provided you give quality teaching, try promote your institute online with site like nairaland, facebook, twitter, linkedin etc or you can try http://waxpage.com this site is advert free is where your can promote your training for more people to know
I'm sorry,how can I meet you then.

1 Like

Re: Training On Cakes by afeezco: 5:44pm On May 04, 2017
aydelicious:

I'm sorry,how can I meet you then.
Sure we can chat on whatapp or facebook if you like, please just let me have your contacts, thanks a lot
Re: Training On Cakes by aydelicious: 7:18pm On May 04, 2017
afeezco:

Sure we can chat on whatapp or facebook if you like, please just let me have your contacts, thanks a lot
Okay you can click here
https://mobile.facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/
It will to you to my facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] / How To Prepare Chin-chin For Your Festive Period / Quail Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.