Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (40629 Views)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Davido is not taking it lightly with anyone that "Jam talks" about his "IF" Song grin grin grin grin grin. See more below grin grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWKYOil5Aw/?taken-by=davidoofficial
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYXuWiF3Hw/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
IF

4 Likes

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin

OP you can't take my shine, I am FTC.

And I dedicate it to the mods that specialize in banning me.
I am a Nairaland serial ex-convict
And just like the penal system in Nigeria
Banning me didn't correct me it only hardened me.

Well;
I go still dey yarn,
unless you bring DSS to do what they did to Tuface to me....

I also dedicate this to Nnamdi Kanu, Stephanie Otobo, Kemen Ekerrete, Oge Okoye, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Uche Maduagwu, Deep Freezer, Oga Mavrodi, Seun Egbegbe
and lastly
Davido
Who have made Nairaland busy during my hiatus.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by pirees: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
He obviously don't give a single fu....ck. He didn't reply in a harsh way like Timaya would.

Goes to show he's not butt hurt over some invisible people comments. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Ogashub(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
So why is this making front page.. How is this of importance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by PERFECT2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Davido knows Maths na.

Let a singer represent EX DAVIDO....
Find X

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by lonelydora: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by brunofarad(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Jonasr: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Davido no know maths
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by burkingx(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by bigDickson(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmn who is davido...?? Ah no sabi am undecided undecided
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by DIKEnaWAR: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Still reading to understand.

8 Likes

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin . In order news countdown to nairaland pool party I going to be fun and intrested guys watch out.... Easter monday for more information Pm me
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Dubby6(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
angry
Davido pls correct urself
That one no sabi Maths or English
Wtf was he writing there?

Pls dat IF still dey sweet me, I won't tolerate any trash 4rm a hater of d song

angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by SlimHan(f): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by DirtyGold: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mtcccccccew

Here's something interesting instead:

Husband & his wife went to court for Divorce.

Judge : you have 3 kids...How will you divide them?

Husband had a long discussion with his wife & said
"Okay judge, we will come next year with 1 more kid" wink cheesy cheesy

The story doesn't end here....

9 months later....They got twins cheesy grin cheesy

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
i thought has quit music?
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by MeoClark(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
you don't have to know maths all you have to know is money..

cool money
;Dyou don't have to know maths all you have to know is money..

cool money
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
That one tha said some people are doing international music.. You mean they are doing international back-up singer??
The day Africans begin to take pride in their own is when it will be said that colonialism has truly perished.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by DollarAngel(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's the Gospel truth, Davido just maneuvered his way his way. grin
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
That nigga that looks like a turtle
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Feels good
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Kovic08(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obviously people don't get the reason why he said "this one no know maths"

Davido is telling the guy that he get 2.6million view under two weeks while diamond is 5.2million in a month...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by maynation(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
That niggah just murdered english language cheesy
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by FILEBE(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some people are just so jobless following his fellow human being up and down like a voluntary slave.

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by carzola(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
**In davido's voice** cool

30 billion for the account oo

grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
With him head wey be like Pythagoras theorem!
All squared

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by softMarket(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
One crazy girl in my compound was singing that song (IF) last night

so when she got to the part "30 billion for the acct oh baby"....she started poking me! And said "you senior davido oh!!"

anyways, i gave her a dirty slap!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Me I Dont Just Like Dat Diamond Platinum Of A Guy, Dont Know Why

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' / Burna Boy: Stefflon Don Is My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.