Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (40640 Views)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Caseless: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rokia2:
He obviously don't give a single fu....ck. He didn't reply in a harsh way like Timaya would.

Goes to show he's not butt hurt over some invisible people comments. grin
so we now have another Rokiatu flaunting a'ss? A'ss we go....
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by faithogiga(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
He spoke with wisdom on these. smiley
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Johel(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Make davido shutup!....shey him sef no do international wit meek mill and co?....maybe his pompous behaviour hindered his international likeness and acceptance with major international artists and international connections....if u are to ask me....Wizkid does more of African music....and as u know....he is now starboytotheworld!...#davido we know u gat all d money in the world....just relax ehn!
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by blont(m): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2017
softMarket:
One crazy girl in my compound was singing that song (IF) last night

so when she got to the part "30 billion for the acct oh baby"....she started poking me! And said "you senior davido oh!!"

anyways, i gave her a dirty slap!
una nor go kill person with laugh.
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by tmgold007(f): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2017
tmgold007:

Yes av noticed davido...age is not maturity.. davido is so mature...there was a time cynthia morgan called him a FU*K BOY his reply to cynthia only made me like him more...he told cynthia GOD BLESS YOU...GOD will take you to higher places like HE did with me....i GIVE him 7 stars his sooo dope
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by iamnatty(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Biko obiabuju.. E b like say u do me juju, because am feeling the juju cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom / DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.