Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba (988 Views)

Fight Erupts At Ile Epo Oke Odo Market Between Hausa And Yoruba Tribesmen. / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apparently one bus used his side mirror to hit an
hausa woman at sabo last nite, that made the Hausa
men concentrated at sabo angry they injured the driver
with cutlass and matchete............fast forward to this
morning, the NURTW boys retaliated and right now I
can confirm an hausa man has been killed. **************************

shops are being burnt and there are pocket of violence
and it's just getting to me that one of the soldiers sent
to mitigate the violence has shot a Yoruba
boy.........And meanwhile an hausa man has just being
caught infront of our building here, beaten and dragged
away.
with what am hearing about where they are taking him
too....his death is 100% certain.

I am at General, right now, and some woman just came
in the Waiting Room, and told us there was fighting
going on, RIGHT NOW. She suggested that some of us
may want to take the LONNG way going home...!

This is sad... I'm in Ile Ife right now and I can confirm
to you that the chaos is still on going.
The cause of the crisis is still sketchy as at the time of
compiling this report. Call family and friends staying in
that environment to please keep off.
Safety First.
#opebaloguncares
****************%**%%%%%%****

this is not a drill.......it's emergency situation
everywhere......an Hausa man have been burnt around
the king's palace.

*Crisis ongoing in Sabo as Yoruba and Hausa people clash. According to reports, seven persons are dead and some are injured while Ogbeni Aregbesola (the Executive Governor of State of Osun) speaks (shanos) in Oduduwa Hall, OAU.*

*No comment has been made so far by the second-term Governor*

*Security alert: Students are admonished to avoid going to Sabo and Lagere till crisis dies*

*Oau Kilonshele reports*

Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
And this

Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by finalboss(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
imagine.. this is very bad
Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
nawao
Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
finalboss:

How are you feeling now?
Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Make una dey fight dey go jare.

Shebi na person wey chop belle full dey fight?
Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Horrible
Re: ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba by Skeendip(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
finalboss:

Boss, when e go reach my turn Na

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians In Turkey Busted For Wire And Email Online Fraud(photos,video) / Police Lashed Female Bum For Refusing To Enter Cell / This Guy Is A Scam (fixed Draws Pool Access Bankers) SCAM SCAM SCAM 07031210476

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.