Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! (3542 Views)

Nigerian Customs: What You Must Know About Vehicle Duty Process / Nigeria Custom Announces Numbers For Vehicle Duty Clrearance Verification. / BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by lonelydora: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Ok
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2017
ican2020:
So, VIN cannot help.
Which means custom does not have record.
See you in court

Lol
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
We have delivered expertly again.... To my numerous clients, I say thanks for the trust.

The exercise has begun and I am still available to assist with confirming validity of custom duty paper and processing of valid customs duty document.

Best Regards.
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
As we await the outcome of the DG customs appearing before the senate, i would like to take time out to encourage you to know your vehicles' status today!

We are still here assisting with confirming the validity of your custom duty paper.

Customs have been impounding registered vehicles without valid paid custom duty before now.

Know your status today!

Best Regards.
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by aieromon(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2017
aieromon:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226149-breaking-nigeria-customs-suspends-controversial-vehicle-duty-policy.html

Still doesn't change the fact that you should know your vehicles' customs duty status.

Ignorance is not bliss!
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
It is official, the policy has been put on hold and the Senate has once again extended an invitation to the CG CUSTOMS to appear before it on Thursdays 16th March.

As we continue to observe the situation, we would like to encourage you to know the status of your vehicles' customs document.

We are also available to assist with other related customs duty issues.

Best Regards.
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Ignorance is not bliss!

The fact that the Nigeria Customs Service has suspended it's supposed exercise does not mean that you should not obtain valid paid customs duty document.

Customs have been impounding registered vehicles on our roads before now. The exercise was to give vehicle owners the opportunity to perfect their documents whilst enjoying a rebate.

I am still here assisting with confirming the validity of your customs paper and other customs duty related issues such as short payment, fake documents etc.

Best Regards.
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Customs are still impounding registered vehicles without valid paid customs duty on lagos - benin expressway, Abuja - Okene expressway etc.

It is pertinent you know the status of your vehicles' custom documents to avoid stories that touch. I am still here to assist with checking the validity of your custom duty paper and processing of valid customs duty document.

Best Regards.
Re: New Customs Policy On Vehicle Duty - I Am Here To Help! by iboboyswag(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2017
In view of the recent outcry on the new customs policy on vehicle duty, the Nigeria Customs Service have released a set of phone numbers for vehicle owners to call or sms to check the validity of their customs duty document. The service requires you provide your C-number, date of payment and port of discharge to 094621597-9. The CG Customs has said that officers are waiting to respond and attend to requests.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/customs-service-announces-code-number-vehicle-duty-clearance-verification/

Like all things Nigerian, we would be observing it's effectiveness. We are still here though to help with validating your custom duty paper and processing of valid customs duty for any defaulting vehicle.

Best Regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Crosstour Pros And Cons / Which Of These Three Muscle Cars Would U Go For? / 21 Number Plate Codes Of Imo State And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.