Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed (670 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / '2019 Election Will Not Hold’ – Apostle Suleman Says In Fresh Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed by brossam2001(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
“In Less than 24hr the truth shall be exposed, You can’t bring me down” Apostle Suleman Speaks
Fiery clergy, Apostle Johnson Sulemman has finally opened up on the sexual allegation levied against him by Stephanie. During the on going ministers conference at Auchi in Edo state this afternoon he said God told him that in less than 24 hours marine spirit and their agents will be exposed and the truth about the allegation be revealed.
“In less than 24 hours marine will be disgraced publicly. In 24 hours, the truth will be exposed. They will be disappointed along with their representatives. And they will know that I Am That I Am has sent me. We don’t fight with our mouth but on our knees. You can’t do certain things and still carry the anointing we carry. Put your ears down. If am true or not true, if am real or not real, 24 hours. I am a tough person, You can’t bring me down. They should get a better agent who is more presentable that people would easily believe….”
Re: Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed by kinibigdeal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed by LAFO: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
24 hours starting from when?
Re: Apostle Suleman Says, In Less Than 24 Hours The Truth Shall Be Exposed by Omudia11: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Thrash!

Tell that to your gullible followers. You need the Holy spirit in your life. How can a pastor brag about how powerful and tough he is? ARE YOU GOD? DO YOU HAVE ANY POWER OF YOUR OWN?

A pastor who talks carelessly and uses curse words on the alter of God. Such person lacks respect for that alter. If really you did those things, trust me you will be meted with a fate worse than the 10 plagues of Egypt. But if you are innocent let God vindicate you.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/17 / Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan / How To Reduce Nightmares And Premature Death In Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.