Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan (696 Views)

What Are The Three Most Vital Things To Take To Church Every Sunday? / The Temptation Of Jesus Christ: Lessons To Be Learnt / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2017
IF WE NEVER MET AGAIN-PART1
On november 5 1994, Regan, a former president of usa, in his last public apperance wrote a farewell address to d nation, informing the people that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer diseases. "I now begin the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life". Regan gave his parting message earlier, because he felt he would not have anoda chance to say goodbye.
Like president Regan, i understand the necessity of saying what has to be said urgently, giving the uncertainties that characterize our world...
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
IF WE NEVER MEET AGAIN--PART 2 so friend, if we never get to meet again on this side of eternity, if we never get the chance to say goodbye to each other, because it is very possible that our paths may never cross again, then consider these as my parting words to you: "The time is short: It remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep as though they wept not; And they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; And they that buy as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: For the fashion of this world passeth away"
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
IF WE NEVER MEET AGAIN---PART3
Time is short, wheter you realize it or not; it speed on, and every passing moment tells us so.
Since this is a fact of life, permit me to ask you these questions: Is there a chance we will meet on the other side of life?, in the city of Gold, where there is no day or night, a city were there will be no crying, sorrow, disappointment or any form of hardship?, Are you living your life on the dictates of God's word or of the world?
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2017
IF WE NEVER MEET AGAIN---part 4
The love of many christain is waning; sinners are growing worse and going deeper in sin; children are becoming more Headstrong and rebellious; famine, pestilence, war and rumors of war permeate the air; anarchy and opperssion are becoming the order of the day; terroism, kidnapping, paedophilla and all kind of atrocities are everywhere, are you making plans for the Hereafter
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2017
IF WE NEVER MEET AGAIN----PART 5
Jesus will soon come and take his saints home, and thereafter judge the rest of the world. Are you preparing to go with him, or are you waiting for his judgement he is calling you to repentance and to believe the Gospel. There is no sin too small or to big for God to forgive...
Now having seen this "come let us then reason together says the lord, though our sins be as scarlet, they shall be made as white as snow..." Why dont we give in to this and surrender our lifes to a saviour who loves us dear!....Aint know for you, but for me, "I and my family will serve the lord"

1 Like

Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by IhatesIGBOS: 4:43pm On May 30, 2017
You're a deeper life member
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by Goshen360(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
Great, unique, perfect and systematic style of message. You, are blessed...@OP.
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:

How does that matter?
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
And you are a prophet huh?
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2017
Goshen360:
Great, unique, perfect and systematic style of message. You, are blessed...@OP.
The blessing landed on me and gave birth and now, i am sending both The mother and the Two children back to you....Be thou Blessed in Triple Folds!
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by IhatesIGBOS: 4:55pm On May 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
And you are a prophet huh?
What u posted was written in a track a member of deeper life gave me,so Bleep off
Re: Vital Lesson Learnt From President Regan by chukwukapromise(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
What u posted was written in a track a member of deeper life gave me,so Bleep off
Exactly!....I thought i did'nt do enuf with d brethren in the Track distribution, So i made up my mind, to share with people here on nairaland, in other to have a just conscience before God!....

(1) (Reply)

The Earth Is Round Was First Proved In The Bible. See Proof / Don't Scare Youth Away From Marriage - By Olu of Ibigiga. / Are You A Lawful Captive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.