Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

For Brothers And Sisters That Doesnt Know,,, This Is How To Know If My Phone Is - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Brothers And Sisters That Doesnt Know,,, This Is How To Know If My Phone Is (467 Views)

4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / I Notice That Truecaller Doesnt Work Well On Iphone, Any Alternative? / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Brothers And Sisters That Doesnt Know,,, This Is How To Know If My Phone Is by Techvillz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Besides good battery life, crystal clear camera photos and videos, one of the things that contribute to a good user experience about a particular phone is a fast internet connection. Don't blame your device for been slower than the fattest snail, don't blame yourself either for buying a wrong phone or for the slow and annoying internet connection you have been experiencing. Rather blame it on information deficiency.

How to know if my phone supports 4G fast internet
to know if your phone supports 4G fast internet, or to know if that phone you wish to buy soonest supports 4G fast internet. Kindly comment the name and model of the phone in the comments box below.

Visit the link here for more http://www.techvillz.com/2017/03/how-to-know-if-my-phone-is-4g-enabled.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Headphone Batteries Explode On Flight To Australia / See Zte Nubia Z17 Mini With Dual Cameras & 6gb Ram Full Specifications & Price / Samsung Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.