Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? (1499 Views)

Are Nurse Practitioners (NP) Recognized In Nigeria? / Rome Business School - Project Management Course For Pmp Certificate / Rome Business School Nigeria Project Management Course For PMP Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by Myjumie(f): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2017
I know of some companies like novella and co that does PMP certification and i also know employers don't recognize them. Which body is the right route for this certification? Pls help
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by bodlandsystems: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Myjumie:
I know of some companies like novella and co that does PMP certification and i also know employers don't recognize them. Which body is the right route for this certification? Pls help

The No1 and recognized body is PMI,you can lookup PMI.org. If you are also considering the certification why not join our March Training coming up on the 18,19,25&26th.We also assist with Exam registration process too.For more information please call 08023701151 or mail bodlandsystems@gmail.com.

Wish you a fantastic and productive day!.

Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by bodlandsystems: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Myjumie:

Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by Myjumie(f): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am currently not in Lagos how do we go about it?
bodlandsystems:

The No1 and recognized body is PMI,you can lookup PMI.org. If you are also considering the certification why not join our March Training coming up on the 18,19,25&26th.We also assist with Exam registration process too.For more information please call 08023701151 or mail bodlandsystems@gmail.com.

Wish you a fantastic and productive day!.
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by KingofHearts(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Myjumie:
Am currently not in Lagos how do we go about it?

Where is your current location?Bodland also train outside Lagos text 08023701151.
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by Myjumie(f): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Benin
[qquote author=KingofHearts post=54484692]

Where is your current location?Bodland also train outside Lagos text 08023701151.[/quote]
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by bodlandsystems: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Myjumie post=54504287]Benin
[qquote author=KingofHearts post=54484692]

I think we can do something about Benin,but not for March....do you have a phone number you can give out freely and receive phone call on?,kindly drop it for a call back if you are comfortable with that.

Cheers and have a beautiful day!!
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by RBSnigeria: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
You should try Rome Business School.. with this international certificate you become relevant the world over.

Rome Business School is officially certified by the the Project Management Institute (PMI)® as a Registered Education Provider.
The Rome Business School is proud of being active also in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Discover the training opportunities in all areas of management.

Register Now for Project Management Course for PMP Certificate
June 28th - July 2nd
Duration: 5 Days
Fee: =N=385,000

All our courses come with:
- A 10% discount for early birds (Two weeks before commencement date).
- 15% discount for a group of 4 and above from a cooperate organisation.
- Certificate of participation from Rome Business School with #ISO 9001:2008
- Didactic Materials and high quality lectures.
- Career Service and registration in the Rome Business School Alumni

For Inquiries:
E: nigeria@romebusinessschool.it
C: +234 906 755 6524, +234 810 508 4635
W: www.RomeBusinessSchool.it

Myjumie:
Re: Which PMP Certificate Is Recognized In Labor Market? by bodlandsystems: 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
1 day to registration deadline!!!!!

MAY 6th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151

(1) (Reply)

How Effective? CIPS Cert & Supply Chain Mgt With Oil/gas Job / Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? / Why Study Electrical Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.