Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Need A Typist Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Typist Urgently (682 Views)

Computer Operator/typist Urgently Needed / Skilled Typist Urgently Wanted In Ibadan / 70 Typist Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Typist Urgently by joeblaq: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2009
PLEASE I NEED A TYPIST AT EGBEDA AREA IN ALIMOSHO VERY URGENTLY. ALL YOU'LL HAVE DO IS TO TYPE SOME DIARIES AND power is not a problem.
you can call this no for more details
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by ize4cash: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
Please why can't you put the address of your company.
Anyway am a system engineer,I can type fast.So let me know if the job is for this year or next year. call solomon on this number 08080788994.Am in for the job ok.
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by joeblaq: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2009
This job is for two or three months. it's all about typing my pastors' diary and there are about eight of them. I've been typing them for a while and all you need to do is join me so i could finish soon.
my pastor is the one paying to get his job done. he instructed i get someone immediately.

you'll be paid on monthly basis. but if you finish in one day(I'm just saying) you still get the same full one month salary. hope you understand.
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by ize4cash: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
You can give me the address of the place.I hope the job is not meant for this tear anymore.Because this year is gone already.I live @ iyana ipaja.Please i will like you to tell me how much day are paying per day.Due to transport crisis.So that i won't take the whole money to enter motor
Please let me know if the job is immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by gsandakey(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
i am in for this. i live at iba, before ojo. have gud typing skils. we could split it, am sure it could be done in less than a moth and moreover i ave my personal laptop to make it faster. my contact is 08026653673 or gsandakey@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by joeblaq: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
THIA IS THE ADDRESS

RCCG
city changers area
71 okunola road egbeda,

STILL YET CALL
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by Dobxy(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2010
Good, I just cam across this today, I live @ Ipaja-Ayobo, I will like to know if you have gotten someone for the jo and if not let me know as i will like to do it. Am a good typist. Wish to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
0803 517 4649
Re: Need A Typist Urgently by joeblaq: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2010
the job offer is still open and i suggest that you come soon. call the number in the earlier post.

(1) (Reply)

Needed For Immediate Employment / Somebody Pls Help / Sales Representative (edo/delta States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.