Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,593 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her (28210 Views)

Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by ringi82(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
deb303:
karma is a bitch you know... madam Rose hope u are getting your heart prepared... your jss three husband snatcher is writing her junior wace
Lol. The funny thing is Tonto too dey face karma. Lesson for the ladies.. Never date married men.. U never know what's waiting for u when u get married.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Herrmes: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
Shame on this home wrecker, you think breaking another woman's home will make you have peace? After you lied on how Tonto's husband is like a brother to you, so you're sleeping with your brother? Abomination.
That's all you know, shaming another person, I hope you're spotless.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by cherriex(f): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
I feel for her,and believe me nothing HURTs More than seeing someone u love falling for someone even way hotter than u.most men of today cheats especially the Rich ones.Am so scared of settling down.God pls give me a man that personally fear u.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Xzbit91: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
Shame on this home wrecker, you think breaking another woman's home will make you have peace? After you lied on how Tonto's husband is like a brother to you, so you're sleeping with your brother? Abomination.

Na today you know that one?

Na so one of my neighbor that year dey call another one within same neighborhood; my brother, my brother. Na so e carry belle for the so called brother.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by PROWESX(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2017

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by matrazy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
she say na nollywood actor she be not actress
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by 99foxxy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Herrmes:
That's all you know, shaming another person, I hope you're spotless.
Who be this one? Shaming who? No decent girl dates a married man. BTW. Did i say I'm spotless? Society frowns at this and lets call a spade a spade. What she did was totally wrong to make a woman cry over her cause of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by 99foxxy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Xzbit91:

Na today you know that one?

Na so one of my neighbor that year dey call another one within same neighborhood; my brother, my brother. Na so e carry belle for the so called brother.

Fear women.
At least he wasn't somebody's husband, or was he?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Xzbit91: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
At least he wasn't somebody's husband, or was he?

No, but why lie he's your brother when he's your boyfriend and you obviously have feelings for him? Will anyone kill you if you say he's your boyfriend?
The bone of contention here is ladies lie about who they date a lot, it's either label him their uncle or brother. SMH
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
If you get this kine fyne PA omo, wahala dey o!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Yenre: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
U guys don't get. Y is everyone goin on and on abt 'Karma'? . . Tonto's problem isn't really that her husband was a cheat. . But he didn't treat his family (her and their son) well, plus the domestic abuse and persistent lies. . I don't tink any humanbeing deserves that. Afterall he knew she wasnt a saint before he married her, neither is he. So y marry her just to punish her this much. .
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by 99foxxy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Xzbit91:

No, but why lie he's your brother when he's your boyfriend and you obviously have feelings for him? Will anyone kill you if you say he's your boyfriend?
The bone of contention here is ladies lie about who they date a lot, it's either label him their uncle or brother. SMH
To a fault you're right but not all ladies. Mind you, men are worse in matters like this.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Xzbit91: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
To a fault you're right but not all ladies. Mind you, men are worse in matters like this.

I'm yet to see a guy who labels his gf as sister to his friends and neighbors except he wants to lie to another girl he fancies. Anyway that's a matter for another day
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by David97: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
What I know is that thing called karma it works, so if roseline is really guilty, trust me she will get what's coming to her because u can't eat ur cake and have it
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Herrmes: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
Who be this one? Shaming who? No decent girl dates a married man. BTW. Did i say I'm spotless? Society frowns at this and lets call a spade a spade. What she did was totally wrong to make a woman cry over her cause of her husband.
It's not said anywhere that one has to be decent, plus decency is whatever you lot make it to be, It doesn't even get you to the so-called heaven, what is society? and why should anyone care about what society smiles and frowns about? I certainly don't care about society smiles and frowns about.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Eshence: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
for all those shouting kerma kerma! did tonto dike ever break any home? nonsence
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by cybriz82(m): 4:08am On Mar 13, 2017
better soup na money kill am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Looks Dripping Hot In New Photos / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.