Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Set-up Push Email On Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set-up Push Email On Samsung Phone (5415 Views)

How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set-up Push Email On Samsung Phone by HC: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2009
I need help with setting up my email accounts on my Samsung phone.
Re: How To Set-up Push Email On Samsung Phone by koye: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2009
You can PUSH emails to your phone (if it supports) but you'll have to do the config manually because network operators won't send the settings to you. I'll advice you get a yahoomail plus account because the free account doesn't support PUSH or POP. I discovered that the @yahoo.co.uk supports PUSH for free. Gmail's PUSH service is free too.

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Unlock Any Nokia Phone Using A Master Code / Truly, MTN APN Boost Download Speed On Glo. / See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.