Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Move Domain From Domainking Nigeria To Garanntor Without EPP Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Move Domain From Domainking Nigeria To Garanntor Without EPP Code (476 Views)

How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move Domain From Domainking Nigeria To Garanntor Without EPP Code by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Garanntor.ng has rescued me from the "technical issues" domainking nigeria claims to be facing since last month. My .ng domain name was successfully moved yesterday from my domainking.ng account to my account at garanntor.ng without having to provide epp code to the guys at garanntor.

Now, I can renew the .ng domain, change nameservers etc at garanntor.ng

If you have a .ng domain trapped in your domainking.ng account, you can contact garanntor.ng to help you move it out and transfer it to your account at garanntor.ng.

To get started, you will have to sign up for an account at garanntor.ng here.

Thereafter, you will have to send a mail to support@garanntor.com and include the following :

1. The email address you use to sign in to garanntor.ng
2. The .ng domains (including .com.ng, .gov.ng etc) you want to transfer from domainking.ng
3. Government issued ID card for identification. Must match the contact details of the domain names.
4. An invoice (pdf) you received from domainking.ng after you paid for the domain name.

You must use the email address you use to sign in to domainking.ng to send the mail to support@garanntor.com.

All these are required to prevent domain hijacking.
If you do as stated above and you pass the verification process, you will receive an invoice from garanntor.ng.

Once you click on the link in the invoice and make the payment, garanntor will complete the transfer for you and you will receive an email similar to the one in the screenshot below:

That's all.
NB : If your .ng domain names are not legit, it's better you forget them. Garanntor don't provide services for criminals.

Source

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Creative Web Designer / Naijaglamours.com Full Website Available For Sale / Come In Here To Learn How To Get Any Domain Of Your Choice From Godaddy@500naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.