Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts (1233 Views)

Tasty And Yummy Cakes And Desserts In Ogun State. / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. / Italian Pastry Chef Creates Miniature Worlds With Desserts. Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts by babyvoice1990(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
PhreshTreats (pronounced FreshTreats) is a catering company focused and committed to creating healthy meals, cakes and desserts, drinks and pastries of all kinds while using the finest ingredients to prepare tasty, made from scratch products for our clients. Also note that we will come up with innovative recipes that will compliment healthy and flavored products designed specifically for our clients’ needs.

Our menu is endless, Mousse,cheesecakes of different, flavours, creme caramel, panacotta, creme brulee, banofee pie, scones, possets of different flavours, moist and delicious cakes, ice-cream, etc.

Your event is about to get lit with our delicious treats. We cater for all kinds of events. Just because a party without desserts I just a very boring meeting. Let's take away boredom from your meeting/events with our desserts.

A trial will definitely convince you. You can follow on instagram @phreshtreats_ng

for more enquiries

Whatsapp: 08068245032

Bbm: 556A86E6

Phreshtreats@gmail.com

Re: Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
babyvoice1990:
PhreshTreats (pronounced FreshTreats) is a catering company focused and committed to creating healthy meals, cakes and desserts, drinks and pastries of all kinds while using the finest ingredients to prepare tasty, made from scratch products for our clients. Also note that we will come up with innovative recipes that will compliment healthy and flavored products designed specifically for our clients’ needs.

Our menu is endless, Mousse,cheesecakes of different, flavours, creme caramel, panacotta, creme brulee, banofee pie, scones, possets of different flavours, moist and delicious cakes, ice-cream, etc.

Your event is about to get lit with our delicious treats. We cater for all kinds of events. Just because a party without desserts I just a very boring meeting. Let's take away boredom from your meeting/events with our desserts.

A trial will definitely convince you. You can follow on instagram @phreshtreats_ng

for more enquiries

Whatsapp: 08068245032

Bbm: 556A86E6

Phreshtreats@gmail.com

Hi,
Do you need fresh strawberries?
I supply organic Nigerian grown strawberries on request
Can I send you a message on whatsapp.
Re: Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts by Olanna45(f): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
salsera:

Hi,
Do you need fresh strawberries?
I supply organic Nigerian grown strawberries on request
Can I send you a message on whatsapp.
Hi, can i get your contact, i will be needing fresh strawberry soon...
Re: Contact Us For Affordable Cakes And Desserts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Olanna45:
Hi, can i get your contact, i will be needing fresh strawberry soon...

I just sent a dm

(1) (Reply)

Making Shredded Coconut From Scratch / The French Dish That Takes 3 Days To Prepare / Change Your Taste This Christmas With Ofada Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.