Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! (2415 Views)

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Jameskyrian(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome to our comedy zone where laughter cures every boredom and rekindles every lukewarm soul……lol
Never Joke with Science Students because they would literally prove to you that your father isn’t yours someday……

..this joke would make much sense to some science inclined people but i guess every one that once wore a school uniform would relate ……have fun

Science Student Can Prove Anything For 10 Marks
Question : Prove : PAPA = MAMA
Education Student :” Out Of Course”
Art Student: ”No Way”
Commerce Student: ”Cannot Be Proved”
but…..
Science Student: Its Simple
Solution
As we know,
Pressure(P)= Force/Area
i.e P = F/A

continue reading on the link to laugh out loud.......

Source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/03/scientific-jokes-make-laugh-loud/

Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mtshew. Na so so "click this link" all these desperate bloggers go dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Jameskyrian(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
coolesmile:
Mtshew. Na so so "click this link" all these desperate bloggers go dey talk.

why are you so pained and somewhat frustrated ?
You think it's easy to blog or even write a content ?
You think Nairaland grew in one day that you were giving the chance to spew trash here ......not a must you would click but at least keep your hateful hands to yourself and stop frustrating others with your attitude
Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jameskyrian:

You think Nairaland grew in one day that you were giving the chance to spew trash here ......not a must you would click but at least keep your hateful hands to yourself and stop frustrating others with your attitude
grin grin grin please accept my sympathy. I feel your pain, desperation and frustration. But I am not going to click on any dumb link. You better go get a regular job if blogging is not easy for you. Before hunger finish your life. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Jameskyrian(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
coolesmile:
grin grin grin please accept my sympathy. I feel your pain, desperation and frustration. But I am not going to click on any dumb link. You better go get a regular job if blogging is not easy for you. Before hunger finish your life. grin grin tongue

no need wasting my time with you.....ka chi foo nwanne
Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jameskyrian:

nairaland didn't grow one day. But seun never went to another forum to post thrash to redirect them to nairaland.

If you want to grow like nairaland, concentrate on your blog. Don't come to nairaland for clicks

1 Like

Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Jameskyrian(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Isupaefugbemi00:
nairaland didn't grow one day. But seun never went to another forum to post thrash to redirect them to nairaland.

If you want to grow like nairaland, concentrate on your blog. Don't come to nairaland for clicks

thanks..... Chukwu gozie gi..... wonderful advocates
Re: Crazily Funny Jokes To Make You Laugh Out Loud !!! by Davifeghe(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please who has BB charger?

(1) (Reply)

52 Nigeria Jokes (#17 Our favourite) / This Girl Want Kill Us With Laff. / Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.