Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! (1016 Views)

Tips To Take Good Selfie On Using Iphone / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hey Nlanders im about to use iphone for the first time in couple of days. any new things? ive used BB and android for years but now decided to switch to ios gurus what are the important of having iphone, usefulness, great apps to have on it, functaionality and so on. help your guy JJC in ios. critics are welcome too lol thanks in advance.
Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by ecomerceguru: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can help You out. Where is your location. I am in Accra now , you can hit me up. Make we meet bro...024-955-7969.
Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
ecomerceguru:
I can help You out. Where is your location. I am in Accra now , you can hit me up. Make we meet bro...024-955-7969.
LOL meetng over what lol i can whatsapp u if u dont mind im in Takoradi but always come to accra tho. whatsapp will b better.
Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Marvel1206: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127 you can epp him
Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marvel1206:
Jack.sparr0w127 you can epp him
Many top games and apps come to iPhone first. When apps are available on iPhone and Android we still often see a better design on the iPhone version than on Android

Apple delivers iPhone updates to devices that are three years old. Apple offers iPhone 4s iOS 9 support. It is unheard of to see support for an Android phone that old. iOS 10 is available for the iPhone 5.

If you own an iPhone, iPad and Mac your information flows smoothly from one device to the other. You can quickly sync photos to all of your devices, answer a phone call on your iPad or Mac and send text messages from your other devices.

When your friends have iPhones sharing everything is a bit easier. For instance, if you want to share your location with friends on iPhone it only takes a tap or two from the message you are sending to share it. Sharing a photo, link or file is also simple with AirDrop

The iPhone holds its value better than an Android phone. If you sell your one-year-old or two-year-old Android smartphone, even a flagship device, you will often get much less than you paid.

When you sell an older iPhone, it is easy to find offers of almost double the value of an Android phone that came out at the same time.

The iPhone is still easier to pick up and use without issues than most Android phones on the market

iMessage, FaceTime & FaceTime Audio

Storage Use and Carrier Options

Better Control of Notifications

4 Likes

Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by ecomerceguru: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
smartmey61:
LOL meetng over what lol i can whatsapp u if u dont mind im in Takoradi but always come to accra tho. whatsapp will b better.

So add me on WhatsApp let's talk business then. I got some viable business here in Accra

1 Like

Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Many top games and apps come to iPhone first. When apps are available on iPhone and Android we still often see a better design on the iPhone version than on Android

Apple delivers iPhone updates to devices that are three years old. Apple offers iPhone 4s iOS 9 support. It is unheard of to see support for an Android phone that old. iOS 10 is available for the iPhone 5.

If you own an iPhone, iPad and Mac your information flows smoothly from one device to the other. You can quickly sync photos to all of your devices, answer a phone call on your iPad or Mac and send text messages from your other devices.

When your friends have iPhones sharing everything is a bit easier. For instance, if you want to share your location with friends on iPhone it only takes a tap or two from the message you are sending to share it. Sharing a photo, link or file is also simple with AirDrop

The iPhone holds its value better than an Android phone. If you sell your one-year-old or two-year-old Android smartphone, even a flagship device, you will often get much less than you paid.

When you sell an older iPhone, it is easy to find offers of almost double the value of an Android phone that came out at the same time.

The iPhone is still easier to pick up and use without issues than most Android phones on the market

iMessage, FaceTime & FaceTime Audio

Storage Use and Carrier Options

Better Control of Notifications
Thank u so much sir, this really help. God bless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Marvel1206: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2017

Jacksparr0w127:

When your friends have iPhones sharing everything is a bit easier. For instance, if you want to share your location with friends on iPhone it only takes a tap or two from the message you are sending to shar...

Has anyone ever told you you're the best? Weldone!
Re: Using Iphone For The First Time. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marvel1206:

Has anyone ever told you you're the best? Weldone!
hahaha ese gaan sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310(smart Touchlight) Goes For N20,000, Worth It? / Have You Received Yours? / Help! My Phone Downloads Unknown Files.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.