Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You (2132 Views)

Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator / I Can Fight With God One On One / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Omudia11: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
well it started from way back. Its been years now and it seems life only throws negatives at me. You wouldn't believe if i told you tho.
Wilgrea7:

wow... so sorry to hear that... considering your personality here on nl, i didn't think you'd have any problems... pls what's the problem? if its something you can share here, please do so nd I'll give my best advice.. if its something more personal, you can send me a pm(although i don't know how that stuff works sef)
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Wilgrea7(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Omudia11:
well it started from way back. Its been years now and it seems life only throws negatives at me. You wouldn't believe if i told you tho.

u can tell me... I'm all ears.. if its more confidential, u can send me a pm so we'll talk on whatsapp... believe me.. I've seen people in some really bad situations.. I've had a few myself... so I'll try my best to give u the best advice
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Omudia11:
Well, I'm tired of waiting. Today, I made up my mind to quit. Yes I quit.

I know God is real but I can't conceive why he hasn't answered my prayers.My heart bleeds because of the pain God gave me.

I thought Omudia11 was being sarcastic with this post, didn't know it was serious

Can you tell us those problems?
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Wilgrea7(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I thought Omudia11 was being sarcastic with this post, didn't know it was serious

yeah... me too... i was surprised when i realized she was serious... i guess no matter someone's personality here on nl, no one is above problems
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by TimmyPapa(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
The one that met Moussa wasn't God the Universe. That was Yeshua in disguise. God Almighty has never appeared to human being before.

He Has... and what's d essence of a God we never knw... dir is no Christian God... onlY GOD of all.. he has appeared to men in human form... ok! Cus if he appeared in his glory human can not behold him.. so he rather appeared to us in a form we can see....
Ok... in genesis Adam do see God.. Cus Adam was stil pure den without sin... stil has d glory of God..
Any God dat can not communicate and relate with us is not our God...
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Omudia11: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2017
I was and i am still very serious. I'm not quitting Christianity nor am I saying that God isn't real. I'm only stating that I quit hoping and waiting on God for a change.
hopefulLandlord:

Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Omudia11: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
No one is above problems my dear. Actually it is erroneous for people to think that Christians won't encounter problems, God just promised to get us through them. But it appears that is not the case with mine.
Wilgrea7:

yeah... me too... i was surprised when i realized she was serious... i guess no matter someone's personality here on nl, no one is above problems
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Wilgrea7(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Omudia11:
No one is above problems my dear. Actually it is erroneous for people to think that Christians won't encounter problems, God just promised to get us through them. But it appears that is not the case with mine.

all will be well.. I've replied your pm.. please verify
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by otemanuduno: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimmyPapa:

He Has... and what's d essence of a God we never knw... dir is no Christian God... onlY GOD of all.. he has appeared to men in human form... ok! Cus if he appeared in his glory human can not behold him.. so he rather appeared to us in a form we can see....
Ok... in genesis Adam do see God.. Cus Adam was stil pure den without sin... stil has d glory of God..
Any God dat can not communicate and relate with us is not our God...
Any god that is killing and threatening is not God the Universe. The iniquity of Yahweh is the greatest ever committed in the history of the UNIVERSE OF GOD, yet you say that Yahweh is your God Moreso, your Holy book attested to my argument saying this in John 1:18 "No man has seen God at any time."

The one they saw was Yahweh, one of the sons of God the Universe. I have also seen that one(Yahweh) before with Allah, Atum his brothers. But currently, Yahweh has been locked up in a spiritual cage.
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Splinz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
MZLady39:

I'm doing well. I was looking at the Health & Diary rooms. May create a diary...

Diary will be nice. Mention me when you create one.
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Splinz:

Diary will be nice. Mention me when you create one.

Splinz....I don't think they're ready for me!!! That's the place where I can really, really speak. I love to write.
But I will mention you....if I decide. I'll make the decision next week sometime.
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by TimmyPapa(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
Any god that is killing and threatening is not God the Universe. The iniquity of Yahweh is the greatest ever committed in the history of the UNIVERSE OF GOD, yet you say that Yahweh is your God Moreso, your Holy book attested to my argument saying this in John 1:18 "No man has seen God at any time."

The one they saw was Yahweh, one of the sons of God the Universe. I have also seen that one(Yahweh) before with Allah, Atum his brothers. But currently, Yahweh has been locked up in a spiritual cage.

You see dat is where u miss it.. reas from ver 16 downward John was explaining God in his fullne i.e his glory as av said.. don't just bugle on a verse ok!... God can show himself to human in d way dy can behold i.e see.. but in his full glory no one has ever seen him.. we will see him wen in heaven wen I don't a d flesh on
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by otemanuduno: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:

You see dat is where u miss it.. reas from ver 16 downward John was explaining God in his fullne i.e his glory as av said.. don't just bugle on a verse ok!... God can show himself to human in d way dy can behold i.e see.. but in his full glory no one has ever seen him.. we will see him wen in heaven wen I don't a d flesh on
God isn't in a heaven. He is in us and he is US. yahweh isn't God Almighty. He is just one of the children of God the Universe. Check my signature for the truth of the UNIVERSE.
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by saintikechi(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Your God is Galactus?
my God has no name
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by TimmyPapa(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
God isn't in a heaven. He is in us and he is US. yahweh isn't God Almighty. He is just one of the children of God the Universe. Check my signature for the truth of the UNIVERSE.

Lol
Let me xplain wah u dnt knw.. God is God supernatural and can do wat ever he pleases saying God cannot do somthings apart from un-righteousness is limiting him.. for God to hear u and som1 in USA.. at d same time.. dat mins he is capable of been in diffrnt places at d same time... so God can b in heavn and at d same time in us... we are Smal "g"od cus wen he created man he gav man d breath of live Whch Is his spirit.. nd also state in psalm dat God created us lowr dan him... so my God is wonderful
Re: MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You by otemanuduno: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Lol
Let me xplain wah u dnt knw.. God is God supernatural and can do wat ever he pleases saying God cannot do somthings apart from un-righteousness is limiting him.. for God to hear u and som1 in USA.. at d same time.. dat mins he is capable of been in diffrnt places at d same time... so God can b in heavn and at d same time in us... we are Smal "g"od cus wen he created man he gav man d breath of live Whch Is his spirit.. nd also state in psalm dat God created us lowr dan him... so my God is wonderful

What's the name of your god? Is your god Yahweh? If that's d name of your god, then you still have a long way to go. You've only found GOD Wanabe and not GOD THE UNIVERSE himself. May nature quickly reveal to you whom GOD ALMIGHTY is, so that you can be saved from false worship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buda Atum Does A Frank317 / Pastor Somersaults After Member Wins ₦230billion Lottery / Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.