Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex (2584 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] Please I need mature advice
just found out that my fiancee met her ex,we intend having our wedding next month ,though she denied initially, but When I showed her the evidence, she said the just saw by a church, problem is she is pregnant, I am confused, how do I go about this?
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by thesicilian: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
The best way to make sure she doesn't see her ex anymore is to blind her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
You don't know if the pregnancy is yours?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
angry
There's nothing wrong with her runnung into an ex,

But

If she'd deny this till you have to threaten her with pictures,

Then

There's so much she isn't telling you.

Good luck with that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by ikp120(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please delete bro.
#HarshButEffective
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by pat1612(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
She met ex to say that baby was coming and you dont need to provide for baby as i have a account opened for baby to be taken care and also you can have from it as depositor will get interest from mom grin grin
Just my view no offence intended tongue tongue
Thunder fires anybody quoting me and will lose his phone today grin angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Fadamant: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Put the wedding on hold, until you are sure what you are doing. Marriage is no joke.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Can you elaborate the following @Osas1507
What do you mean by "met her ex"? what evidence do you have? what do you mean by the "problem is she's pregnant"?
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Meeting an ex without a prior arrangement may not be much of a threat, but denying the engagement is where the problem lies.

Be sure to know EVERYTHING before proceeding.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Richy4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
I wish U can clarify this for me Why were you confused?..was it that he may have been seeing the Ex behind your back or that that the lady may have been pregnant for your man...which one was it?
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:
Can you elaborate the following @Osas1507

What do you mean by "met her ex"?
what evidence do you have?
what do you mean by the "problem is she's pregnant"?
I have audio recordings of where they met
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fadamant:
Put the wedding on hold, until you are sure what you are doing. Marriage is no joke.
thanks
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Richy4:
I wish U can clarify this for me Why were you confused?..was it that he may have been seeing the Ex behind your back or that that the lady may have been pregnant for your man...which one was it?

why making an arrangement to see her ex without my consent, she denied, till I showed her the evidence
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
There's nothing wrong with her runnung into an ex,

But

If she'd deny this till you have to threaten her with pictures,

Then

There's so much she isn't telling you.

Good luck with that.
they scheduled a meeting
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by mexxmoney: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Are you sure you are even the owner of the pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:

really ....

then the audio record should guide your decision not what anyone says here.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:

really ....

then the audio record should guide your decision not what anyone says here.
that's why I need your advice, on how to handle the situation
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
What is the content of this recording? Specifics.
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by tonyfran: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
you haven't say what the problem is. You said you have records, what is in the records? Are u scared the preg isn't yours? Exes could still meet and talk,but she denying it makes it sound as though something is fishy. She probally denied it just to save face. It might be nothing. Do your research

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:

you're not serious o.
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
tonyfran:
you haven't say what the problem is. You said you have records, what is in the records? Are u scared the preg isn't yours? Exes could still meet and talk,but she denying it makes it sound as though something is fishy. She probally denied it just to save face. It might be nothing. Do your research
my problem is if I should go ahead with the marriage, for someone you want to spend the rest of your life with acting in this manner! The trust and love isn't there again
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Joavid:

you're not serious o.

please explain
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

What is the content of this recording? Specifics.
the meeting place with directions
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by crackhaus: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
the meeting place with directions
With directions?
This could mean it's a first meeting. Could be, could not.
How much you trust her is what comes into play here.

But I understand where you're coming from though, she initially lied about meeting him and continued to deny it until you showed her the evidence. This can be disheartening.
However, women are a very special breed. She may have been lying to you because she feels that if she admits they met, you will never believe that nothing happened between them.

Yea I know it's a silly excuse but an excuse nonetheless, one which can only make sense to a woman who feels her man doesn't trust her enough yet.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

With directions?
This could mean it's a first meeting. Could be, could not.
How much you trust her is what comes into play here.

But I understand where you're coming from though, she initially lied about meeting him and continued to deny it until you showed her the evidence. This can be disheartening.
However, women are a very special breed. She may have been lying to you because she feels that if she admits they met, you will never believe that nothing happened between them.

Yea I know it's a silly excuse but an excuse nonetheless, one which can only make sense to a woman who feels her man doesn't trust her enough yet.
this is the second time with the same person
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by crackhaus: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
this is the second time with the same person
See this is why you need to state every important detail at once instead of adding them bit by bit like you're writing a movie script.

If this is the second time, then there's a pattern here.
You might want to consider holding off on that wedding for her to come clean and for you to reevaluate if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't trust.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Richy4(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
You were engaged to a two timing BAST...(I can't complete the word but three letters were left)....>>>This is a sign of what will happen in future....>>>If you do not show him/her the evidence, he/her will not own up to his/her deeds...He/she will deny it....

Dear, If you feel that he/she is the only man/woman in the whole planet for you and you have invested so much on that relationship...and that you have sold your heart to him/her....and that even if he/she cheat in future when you were married to him/she,it does not matter ...Then Go ahead...The last time I checked, relationship is about trust and mutual understanding...A lot of people here will also agree with me that Ex belongs to the dustbin of history....Why was he/her seeing his/her and lying about it...
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
What exactly is the issue here?

Cos koyemi undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dyt:
What exactly is the issue here?

Cos koyemi undecided undecided
vthe issue is that of a fiance still seeing her ex
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Jahblessme: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Met her ex for what exactly?
Did she go to beg for wedding money or for final Congo polishing?Or did she just see him in passing and have a nice empty chat?

I'm anti Exes..Ex is in the past and should stay firmly there.Some are still pals with theirs.What does your lady believe? Take it from there and then reach an agreement on how to handle exes.

Una never start ,belle don dey ,ex don enter.
Abeg settle all this before you decide to sign the dotted lines and stay miserable.
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Dyt(f): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
vthe issue is that of a fiance still seeing her ex

Seeing as in fecking?
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
why making an arrangement to see her ex without my consent, she denied, till I showed her the evidence

Call off the wedding NOW!!!

Have a DNA test done when the baby is born.

You know the rest...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Sit At Home Husband? / My Mother / My Dad Has Been Detained 4 Two Months, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.