Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,421 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex (2598 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by tonyfran: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
my problem is if I should go ahead with the marriage, for someone you want to spend the rest of your life with acting in this manner! The trust and love isn't there again

True talk you need to trust whoever you want to spend the rest of your life with. Talk to her.
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dyt:

Seeing as in fecking?
the evidence didn't show sex, but of a prearranged meeting place
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Osas1507:
the evidence didn't show sex, but of a prearranged meeting place

Hotel?
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by tuscani: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dude, you need to be straight with us. What is the full and complete content of the recording. But one thing I know is that for the fact that she lied about it, something may not be right. I had an ex who was getting married to a pastor.She told the pastor about her other exes, but never told the pastor about me, when I asked she claimed she still have feelings for me, the reason we broke up was becos I told her I wasn't ready.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Osas1507(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dyt:

Hotel?
she was asked to come inside when she arrives
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by 9ja4show: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Any girl still seeing her ex as friends then there must be some kind of great bond they share, yours is good now , my then girlfriend was always calling her ex each time we fight ; she runs to him for comfort, tell me why he can't have sex with her ? I had to break it off
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Osas1507:

If the meeting involves a hotel, then there is a problem. I don't see it much of an issue with "Fiancee" catching up with an ex. What I will have a problem with us where the catching up took place. Hotel bro? That's a cause for concern. Probe her further and you may get more....
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by vital123: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Osas1507:
[color=#000000][/color] Please I need mature advice
just found out that my fiancee met her ex,we intend having our wedding next month ,though she denied initially, but When I showed her the evidence, she said the just saw by a church, problem is she is pregnant, I am confused, how do I go about this?
A partner who is preparing for marriage and keeping secret about an arranged meeting with ex is a warning about trust. A good marriage is built on trust. Sit with her and ask the reason for the meeting and why she did not inform you about it. You should be able to make your decision prayerfully after her response.
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by tuscani: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Osas1507:
Osas, respond to my quote
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by tuscani: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Osas1507:
Osas, respond to my qoure
Re: My Fiancee Still Sees Her Ex by Young03(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oga osas if na bini girls just endure it cos thats how they do
they like jumpin from place to place

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? / Please I Really Need Your Advice On This / Should He Move In With His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.