Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

See The Wolrd's First Printed House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Wolrd's First Printed House (35420 Views)

World First 3D Printed Office - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Funjosh(m): 4:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Am not suprised when the Japanese are already playing with 7D.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by ogtavia(m): 5:24am On Mar 10, 2017
wow....i mean wow..
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by delishpot: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2017
thesicilian:
There's truly no limit to the power of man's imagination. These whites keep achieving unthinkable technological feats everyday while we Africans are fighting over mere issues like political party, tribe, religion & so on.

The power of white mans imagination.
We Africans be busy killing every animal and insect from air, land and sea. If it breathes, we want to kill and eat. Thanks to lalasticlala who can't stop drooling over the Caracas of snakes and other animals
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Speedyconnect8: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:
Wow... This is quite innovative. It would take at least 10yrs before such can be deployed here in Nigeria

so fine
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Carter4luv(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2017
No more block house, Russians will be hired to build my printed hux mansion.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by valx2: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2017
I wish I can copy and paste this house in my village.

2 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by KevinDein: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2017
crotonite:
wow...other countries are busy pushing science and technology to the next level, my luggard brothers are busy pulling us back. they are busy fighting over a dog named after an arab man.
what have you, in particular, achieved? Quite amusing how some of you conviniently blame others for your failures. No one is pulling your back. Your bigotry is your issue. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Technology is improving every moment
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Nice, but this is not a new techonology. Its been around for a while.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by bridgesjnr: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
contact BrainWire for your 3D printing needs here in Nigeria on 08164024723....

Services BrainWire Offers:

1) Prototyping
2) designing scale models
3) end- user manufacturing
4) training and workshop on 3D printing
5) sale of 3d printers and 3d scanners
6) manufacturing and sale of decorative lights
7) construction of low cost 3d printed houses

BrainWire is a leading 3D print company in Nigeria...

visit our site today: www.brainwire-ng.com
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Honestly, I don't understand what they mean by printed house
Can somebody explain this to me better?

2 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by chigoizie7(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
A living room, kitchen, hallway and bathroom ( just the printing for ) for $10,000 (N4.6m). That is a waste for me.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:
Wow... This is quite innovative. It would take at least 10yrs 10 X 10 X 10 X 10 X 10yrs before such can be deployed here in Nigeria
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by bridgesjnr: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2017
3D print services is already functional here in Nigeria....we at BrainWire with our partners in Australia are happy to bring thus innovative technology back home...

as regards to your questions on 3d printing, I have created a thread just for that here in Nairaland...
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Dyt(f): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Awesome
I want me one
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by 989900: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Some Nairalander had this idea and needed funding some few years ago.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Choiszman(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by sonofthunder: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Thepasserby:
Before now, building a house is one tedious work as it takes weeks and months to be completed. With the recent technology at our disposal everything is now becoming possible.

A company in Russia by the name Apis Cor have been able to create the world's first printed house in 3D. It took them only 24 hours to print the house from start to finish.

The house has a space of 400 square feet, has a living room, hallway, kitchen and a bathroom. The house frame was printed using concrete mixture while the windows and furnishing were manually placed.

According to the company, the house cost $10,000 dollars to print and can last up to 175 years.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
there's a typo error in the title.
Cc: op, lalasticlala
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2017
this will have tremendous use for space exploration.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Iseoluwani: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:
Wow... This is quite innovative. It would take at least 10yrs before such can be deployed here in Nigeria

Next millennium
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by snthesis(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
this will have tremendous use for space exploration.
now u ar talking

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Pergrace: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2017
sweetboiy:
Honestly, I don't understand what they mean by printed house
Can somebody explain this to me better?

watch the video below, to have an idea of how it was printed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by BoleAndFish: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Wow $10k? It's not even expensive
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by thesicilian: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

The power of white mans imagination.
We Africans be busy killing every animal and insect from air, land and sea. If it breathes, we want to kill and eat. Thanks to lalasticlala who can't stop drooling over the Caracas of snakes and other animals
Hahaha. I don't believe it is just the white man. If you find yourself over there tomorrow, you'll suddenly find yourself reasoning like a normal human being, and even excelling over them (the whites).

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
KevinDein:
what have you, in particular, achieved? Quite amusing how some of you conviniently blame others for your failures. No one is pulling your back. Your bigotry is your issue. Deal with it.
your left nyash there!

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by menxer: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
How did it print the lintels?

I wish this was on "how it's made"
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by delishpot: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. I don't believe it is just the white man. If you find yourself over there tomorrow, you'll suddenly find yourself reasoning like a normal human being, and even excelling over them (the whites).

Nail Na. If one goes to live with them, one starts to think as them ba? So Na their wisdom I go use see the light ba? Na the same thing Na cool Na same boat we Dey ride Na.
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by thesicilian: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Nail Na. If one goes to live with them, one starts to think as them ba? So Na their wisdom I go use see the light ba? Na the same thing Na cool Na same boat we Dey ride Na.
Here in Africa, your brain is filled with many junk - like where to get the next meal, no light, no water, no employment or job security, money for house rent, taxation, petrol, children school fees, etc. So no time to reason innovatively.
But overseas most of these issues are already taken care of by the system, thus freeing up enough space in your hard drive for creative thinking. I believe that's one of the many reasons why one will find it easier to excel over there, than here.

2 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by joycesims(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

It is called 3D printing. It works like a normal printer, the only difference is that while a normal printer can only print text on paper, a 3D printer can print any three dimensional device fed into it. Let's say you want to print a cup. You simply choose what kind of cup you want, then you design the cup on a computer which is attached to a 3D printer and when you are done designing you click on the print menu.

The 3D printer will then print your cup, exactly in accordance with your design specifications. Let's say you wanted the cup to be 4 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter, and you entered this data in your computer design, this is exactly what the 3D printer will produce.

With 3D printers some people are now printing guns, so it has the potential to be abused if regulations are not put in place to prevent such abuse.

Thanks much! That means the cup is paper right?
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Pergrace:

watch the video below, to have an idea of how it was printed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q
still don't get it
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by QuietHammer(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
wurabecca:
Explorers is on Honeymoon! cheesy cheesy cheesy....may the adventure produce great explorers.

Thepasserby, keep the work-good.......

#teamexplorers.

Mrs explorers abeg nah grin, help us free.............*dodges kitchen spoon* tongue tongue tongue
Sssh. Let her enjoy the life of her head grin
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
For your flexible and luxury real estate options.. Please call +2348023480776 ; +2348138718647
info@naijapropertiesonline.com
or visit
www.naijapropertiesonline.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects / Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / House Ceiling Collapses On Man In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.