Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony (1363 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by MqLqKqi: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Glory Be To God.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by saintikechi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
check the foundation of the church, human bodies dey there.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Niflheim(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
@op,

Complete BS(Bullshit)!!!

Did she say that they wanted to perform an operation on her in the motuary?!!!

Did she also claim that they wanted to amputate her in a mortuary?!!!

Did she also claim that they amputate dead people?!!!

What kind of dun.g are you selling here? This is pure dinosaur d.ung!!!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
MqLqKqi:
Glory Be To God.

Amen
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Complete BS(Bullshit)!!!

No bullshit about the video, mind your language sir, I don't get your point, are you arguing that she was not raised from the dead or that she did not walk out of her wheel chair?

I give God all the glory all the same
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
saintikechi:
check the foundation of the church, human bodies dey there.

Lol.... You must be the one that buried human bodies there
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by shadeyinka(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Complete BS(Bullshit)!!!

It is obvious you didn't listen to her testimony or you were so biased that your mind filled in words according to what you felt like hearing.

Interestingly, it wasn't any Pastors prayers that healed her, it was her FAITH in God that produced the result.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
False Gospel merchants and Salvation traders will make you believe that a good lie will win souls to god, an arranged and fake demonstration of power will make people appreciate god, the veneration of their man of god and dashing him your salary under so many nomenclature will make a poor member rich.
shadeyinka:

Interestingly, it wasn't any Pastors prayers that healed her, it was her FAITH in God that produced the result.
The title didn't look like her faith made up the lies, it was more of she came back to "life" because she is a member of Salvation ministries.
MqLqKqi:
Glory Be To God.
My friend, lies don't bring glory to God. Your Bishop can't raise any Dead, he lacks the power for now, he may have that in future when the Beast is released to empower his prophets. Any apparent demonstration of that by your Bishop is a sham when subjected to independent scrutiny but ofcourse people under spell will see what they have been projected to see.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
What makes him a false gospel merchant, by their fruits you know them, false merchants do not produce good fruits, he is an obvious blessing to this generation, HIV, CANCER, THE DEAD ARE RAISED BACK TO Life.... next thing you will say he is using witchcraft powers..... Well they told the same thing to Jesus and said he cast out demons by the Prince of demons so trust me your not the first accuser of Brethren, there are plenty of you and trust me these after God's heart he knows and we will never be distracted by cheap blackmail

Topgainer:
False Gospel merchants and Salvation traders will make you believe that a good lie will win souls to god, an arranged and fake demonstration of power will make people appreciate god, the veneration of their man of god and dashing him your salary under so many nomenclature will make a poor member rich.
The title didn't look like her faith made up the lies, it was more of she came back to "life" because she is a member of Salvation ministries.

My friend, lies don't bring glory to God. Your Bishop can't raise any Dead, he lacks the power for now,

WHY would you say he lacks the power? It is biblical

he may have that in future when the Beast is released to empower his prophets. Any apparent demonstration of that by your Bishop is a sham when subjected to independent scrutiny but ofcourse people under spell will see what they have been projected to see.

You obviously are not a Christian, don't believe the word of God or feel that The power of the Gospel died in the dark ages.

The bible in Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

So if you don't believe that people raise the dead based on the words of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirits unction then that is Anti-christ
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by MqLqKqi: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topgainer:

My friend, lies don't bring glory to God. Your Bishop can't raise any Dead, he lacks the power for now, he may have that in future when the Beast is released to empower his prophets. Any apparent demonstration of that by your Bishop is a sham when subjected to independent scrutiny but ofcourse people under spell will see what they have been projected to see.

Come Whats Your Probelm. I said Glory Be To God and Not To The Pastor. Next Time You Mention Me Make Sure Your Sanity is Intact Before You Do So

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
MqLqKqi:

Come Whats Your Probelm. I said Glory Be To God and Not To The Pastor. Next Time You Mention Me Make Sure Your Sanity is Intact Before You Do So

take correction and stop giving glory to God for lies of actors and comedians pretending to be representatives of God.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Godsbillionaire:
What makes him a false gospel merchant, by their fruits you know them, false merchants do not produce good fruits, he is an obvious blessing to this generation, HIV, CANCER, THE DEAD ARE RAISED BACK TO Life....
You obviously are not a Christian, don't believe the word of God or feel that The power of the Gospel died in the dark ages. The bible in Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
So if you don't believe that people raise the dead based on the words of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirits unction then that is Anti-christ

Your Bishop has never raised any DEAD. I am 100% sure of this.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by MqLqKqi: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topgainer:

take correction and stop giving glory to God for lies of actors and comedians pretending to be representatives of God.

I am a Member Of This Very Church. So Stop Spewing Rubbish. If Dont You Like The Church Go Hang Urself. Genuine Members Get Blessed On Daily Basis. Just Bleep Off
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
MqLqKqi:

I am a Member Of This Very Church. So Stop Spewing Rubbish. If Dont You Like The Church Go Hang Urself. Genuine Members Get Blessed On Daily Basis. Just F.uck Off
Genuine member Sir,
Are these all you have learnt from the very Church? Do you also take an actress to a guest house for f.uck off?
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by MqLqKqi: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topgainer:

Genuine member Sir,
Are these all you have learnt from the very Church? Do you also take an actress to a guest house for f.uck off?

Your Just a Pathetic Hater. Go There And See Things For Urself Stop Hating It wont Take You Anywhere.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
MqLqKqi:

Your Just a Pathetic Hater. Go There And See Things For Urself Stop Hating It wont Take You Anywhere.
There is nothing to be seen there except illusions.
My child, don't put your whole trust on any man that calls himself a representative of God so you don't cry too much when you discovered they lead you to nowhere in particular.
Yes, there are true servants of God and they are not the proprietors of this 'very Church' where you are a 'genuine member'
I don't hate you my child, I hate the very deception you are led into.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by shadeyinka(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topgainer:

Sometimes as Christians, it is possible for some to believe that the age of miracles are over. I judge utterances of testimonies, I do not believe a testimony just because someone said it. 70% of miracles occur not because of any MOG but through the faith of ordinary Christians.

This testimony looks real
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Godsbillionaire(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Topgainer:

There is nothing to be seen there except illusions.
My child, don't put your whole trust on any man that calls himself a representative of God so you don't cry too much when you discovered they lead you to nowhere in particular.
Yes, there are true servants of God and they are not the proprietors of this 'very Church' where you are a 'genuine member'
I don't hate you my child, I hate the very deception you are led into.

You are under the very illusion for which you are making , blessed are they that are persecuted for righteousness sake so it is part of scripture to be attacked by undiscerning folks... JESUS said if they hated me then they will hate you, it seems to me that you have personal issues against Pastor David Ibiyeomie, a great and highly revered man of God with impeccable integrity, but however from your comment I am extremely disappointed that you could be so gullible to read and believe thrash on the Internet to justify your hate speeches... We love him and don't mind being led to nowhere
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

You are under the very illusion for which you are making , blessed are they that are persecuted for righteousness sake so it is part of scripture to be attacked by undiscerning folks... JESUS said if they hated me then they will hate you, it seems to me that you have personal issues against Pastor David Ibiyeomie, a great and highly revered man of God with impeccable integrity, but however from your comment I am extremely disappointed that you could be so gullible to read and believe thrash on the Internet to justify your hate speeches...

I know "Bishop" more than you do and without going into much details permit me to warn you ahead of time that the your man of integrity is not different from His Holiness Rev King Ezeugo. You "genuine members" are like Rev King followers under spell, who are vouching for his integrity despite all in the public reach about him. I hope you saw the newspaper paid advert of Papa Holiness Rev King's Birthday celebrations. Does it look like the spell will wane from the converted and inspired followers anytime soon.

We love him and don't mind being led to nowhere
You are free to love and worship anybody you liked but beware of wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by Topgainer: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
shadeyinka:

Sometimes as Christians, it is possible for some to believe that the age of miracles are over. I judge utterances of testimonies, I do not believe a testimony just because someone said it. 70% of miracles occur not because of any MOG but through the faith of ordinary Christians.

This testimony looks real
The game is to make it look real as much as possible. Like I said earlier that Bishop can't raise the Dead, not now. Any attempt to do that is a sham packaged by the Media team (PR) and projected to the gullibles. They will not allow true independent body verify any such claims.
Re: Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony by shadeyinka(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Topgainer:

The game is to make it look real as much as possible. Like I said earlier that Bishop can't raise the Dead, not now. Any attempt to do that is a sham packaged by the Media team (PR) and projected to the gullibles. They will not allow true independent body verify any such claims.

I see you kind of believe in conspiracy theory but it requires a lot of expertees which cannot be entrusted to a semi-westetn educated person.

I have experienced miracles and I have also witnessed miracles. Trust me, miracles still do happen..but many times, it is the result of faith of the recipient and NOT the MOG.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For Division Among The Church / Pope Francis Condemned The Bible,introduced A New Book / Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.