Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (83201 Views)

What's Happening On The Badagry Axis? / What's Happening On The Lagos-Ibadan Axis? / What's Happening On The Ikorodu Axis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Post started at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366137.0.html#msg5125713

I visited Buena Vista some time back. There wasn't much work going on there.  Has the pace picked up now? I mean in terms of infrastructure. When I visited the roads were yet to be clearly marked out. The houses I saw seemed to me to be sample houses.

That was then. It would be nice to know that the pace has since picked up.

About Ocean Bay Estate, I observed that the owners of the Estate provide lighting on the Alpha Beach Road from just off the Beach to the entrance of the Estate. That is quite good! Very commendable! 

There is also a large parcel of land currently being developed along the New Road/ Alpha Beach Road by Julius Berger. I believe it is for the American International Schools. 

In terms of the access roads, where does the link road from Eleganza estate burst out on the Alpha Beach Road? Is it before or after Ocean Bay if you are heading from Alpha Beach?

I noticed some serious grading work was recently done on the New Road (i.e. road leading to Alpha Beach from expressway). I wonder if this for the concert billed to hold at Alpha Beach during the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Government ought to do something about developing that beach. The present state is appalling by international standards.

I read sometime about an Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme being planned by the Lagos State Government. I would really like to know what this is about. Is it a residential scheme like Lekki Phase II or a tourist centre? Any one with infomation on this?

Another thing I would like to know is LASG/Lekki Concession Company's  (LCC) plan for situating the second toll gate. Where do they plan to locate the second toll plaza (after the one at Phase 1)? Is it between the Chevron roundabout and Ajah or after Ajah?

I have also observed that no work is being done between the second round about and third roundabout/chevron round about by LCC. Is this deliberate? 

The third round about through to the Lekki (Maiyegun) beach is supposed to be transformed through the developement of a New Maiyegun Scheme (La Plage Business District and Estate) - (See http://laplagebusinessdistrict.com/http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=653674 and http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/housing/2993)

Are the developers of the Maiyegun Scheme supposed to work on that stretch of the express road?

Also what is happening to the Coastal Road? Is it a Lagos State project or Fed. Govt. Project.  If it is not developed, what alternatives will be available to road users on the axis when the expressway is compeleted?  Users of inner roads are supposed to be fenced off from the express road when completed. How feasible is that when the inner roads are not developed?

Updates please.

Thanks
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Work is progressing on the phase 1 toll plaza with two lanes opened for both eastward (towards Ajah) and westward (towards V/I) traffic in the completed lanes of the plaza.

The culvert at the junction between the expressway and the street between Mobil Head office and the Mobil filling station is almost complete.

The surface of the old two lanes for traffic going towards V/Island is being removed for re-surfacing.

Some grading and widening of the Alpha Beach road is also going on. Most likely for the impending holiday concerts.

The fuel stations between second roundabout and third roundabout are now a source of heavy traffic for traffic heading west (i.e. towards V/Island) in the morning as their queues spill over onto the express road.

It seems to me that work on the access road in front of Oniru private beach to join the road in front of Convenant Estate (I think the name should be Covenant Estate grin) has been suspended. Why did they start in the first place?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
Yes. I am concerned about the filling stations' traffic in the morning. LCC should also do some patch work on some bad spots along the road. They should also be sincere about their timelines for completion.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
Megastu,

Which bad spots are you referring to?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
@various points. One at ajah-badore junction. Another one by lekki 1st roundabout. Agungi junction on the otherside going to Ajah is also bad.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
You are quite right.

Those spots create a lot of headache. Between 3rd round about and Agungi is really bad. I have seen quite a number of accidents (okada and cars) there.

This is also compounded by the bus operators who stop on the road for passengers.

There are some spots where LCC ought to create space for the bus operators. They have done this at New Road junction and Jakande (3rd Round about). Despite the presence of LASTMA officials, the buses still stop at the round about, creating the traffic jam between second round about and the third in the morning.

That stretch (between 2nd and 3rd round about) in my reckoning is the worst in terms of traffic jam in the evening.

In the morning, the source of the problem is the bus stop just after the 3rd round about. The trafiic jam begins there and stretches beyond chevron round about. This is now compunded by the filling stations.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2009
The opening on the express road allowing cars to turn into Lekki Phase1 (Ocean Side) opposite Amazon Energy Building when heading to V/I is a relief as it allows those going to V/I and Lagos Island to branch off before Phase 1 roundabout the final major bottleneck in the morning.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2009
I passed through Ozumba Mbadiwe Road yesterday. Some patch work was being carried out on the bad stretch in front of Oceanic Bank.

Only some part of the lane leading eastward to Lekki was done yesterday. I wonder if the job would be continued during the week or during the Christmas holidays.

Guess who was working on it? FERMA. I did not know the road was a Federal Government road till now.

Anyway, that should bring some relief there.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2009
FERMA are jokers.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
Can anyone help with answers to these questions?

I read sometime about an Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme being planned by the Lagos State Government. I would really like to know what this is about. Is it a residential scheme like Lekki Phase II or a tourist centre?

It seems to me that work on the access road in front of Oniru private beach to join the road in front of Convenant Estate has been suspended. Why did they start in the first place?

Another thing I would like to know is LASG/Lekki Concession Company's (LCC) plan for situating the second toll gate. Where do they plan to locate the second toll plaza (after the one at Phase 1)? Is it between the Chevron roundabout and Ajah or after Ajah?

I have also observed that no work is being done between the second round about and third roundabout/chevron round about by LCC. Is this deliberate?

The third round about through to the Lekki (Maiyegun) beach is supposed to be transformed through the development of a New Maiyegun Scheme (La Plage Business District and Estate) - (See http://laplagebusinessdistrict.com/ , http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=653674 and http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/housing/2993). Are the developers of the Maiyegun Scheme supposed to work on that stretch of the express road?

Do you think that the February target for the completion of the Phase 1 roundabout is realistic with the pace of work being carried out by LCC?

Also what is happening to the Coastal Road? Is it a Lagos State project or Fed. Govt. Project. If it is not developed, what alternatives will be available to road users on the axis when the expressway is completed? Users of inner roads are supposed to be fenced off from the express road when completed. How feasible is that when the inner roads are not developed?

In terms of the access roads, where does the link road from Eleganza estate burst out on the Alpha Beach Road? Is it before or after Ocean Bay if you are heading from Alpha Beach?

Does Okun Mopo link to Sangotedo or is it a dead end?

Thanks.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by lawyer(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
I will try and answer some questions that is within my knowledge and capacity for now and get back at you with the rest:

I read sometime about an Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme being planned by the Lagos State Government. I would really like to know what this is about. Is it a residential scheme like Lekki Phase II or a tourist centre?

I can authoritatively tell you that the so called okun ajah waterfront scheme is not even aligned both in the Ministry of Waterfront and in the surveyor general's office. Nobody knows about it but it arose from the noise people were making about the okun ajah lands and okun mopo and instead of going through the right channels to buy the lands, they went through omoniles and bought lands that were reserved for the water front scheme.

What i do know from the information i have from the ministry of water front is that all the lands close to the beach i.e 50/100meters from the water within Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo belongs to the Government and thats where they intend to do the waterfront scheme and i guess it will be residential and commercial. Okun Ajah is too hot now as a choice area for development because of the waterfront and the government is trying to make sure that nobody buys there again because of the huge developments they plan there.

Yes its a dead end and it only leads straight to eleko but if you want to go to sangotedo from Okun Mopo, you have to reverse back to okun ajah, connect the tarred road linking ogombo and pass the back of ogombo to get to sangotedo or get to the express road from okun ajah and connect sangotedo.

The Okun Mopo roads have not yet being opened well!

If i get the other news i will relate it to you. Cheers
Do you know main one the company that is passing the underground cable from portugal to Nigeria has its headquarters in Okun Ajah? Now you know why the Lagos state government is not playing with Okun Ajah and its water front grin

Also what is happening to the Coastal Road? Is it a Lagos State project or Fed. Govt. Project. If it is not developed, what alternatives will be available to road users on the axis when the expressway is completed? Users of inner roads are supposed to be fenced off from the express road when completed. How feasible is that when the inner roads are not developed?

The coastal Road is Federal Government owned and its quite large and has been in their system for a very long time but no one knows when they will develop it thats why it is very dangerous for a purchaser to ignore the fact that a property is on a coastal road and assume the government wont do that road in future. Ask the badagry residents today about the 8lane roads and you will know why it isnt good to not heed the advice of surveyors or lawyers when purchasing properties falling under the coastal road.

Also right now, the state govt is the one providing the iner roads with some being tarred while most are graded but time will tell what their overall plans are but i suspect the surveyors in alausa and in ikoyi(The federal surveyors) are working hand in hand to find a better alternative
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2009
Thanks Laywer!

Are you sure Main One's head office is in Okun Ajah? I am aware that Main One's intercontinental submarine cable lands at Okun Ajah just as Glo's lands at Alpha Beach. But I am not sure that Main One's head office is at Okun Ajah. Maybe what you mean is their landing station for the cable. (http://www.mainonecable.com/documents/Nigeria_EIA_9_December_2008.pdf) / (http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20090909123110zg/projects/TelecomProject/adenuga-glo-1-will-bring-new-prosperity-to-africa-as-glo-1-submarine-cable-lands-in-lagos)

Do you mean one can drive straight to Eleko Beach through Okun Mopo? How good is that road? Can non-4x4 vehicles ply the road?

Which inner roads are being graded by the state? I don't see any evidence of that? Attention seems to be focused on the express road.

This week, a trip from Chevron to first roundabout takes about ten minutes. Is this a sign of the good things to come when the expressway is completed?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2009
The ten minutes drive from Chevron to first roundabout is a result of the holidays and not the LCC work.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2009
LCC? No way can they claim credit for that angry

What I mean is that HOPEFULLY when the express way is completed and the link bridge between Phase 1 and Ikoyi is complete,  the road should be as free or close to as free as this holiday experience.

A major bottleneck now is the phase 1 roundabout with the heavy volume of traffic coming from phase 1.

With that properly taken care of and those bus stops properly located, traffic OUGHT to move more freely.

Intersections are usually the greatest impediments to free flow of traffic (and those bus operators and okada in Nigeria wink.

Take Third mainland bridge and Ikorodu Road for example.

Adeniji, Adekunle and Oworo junctions are nightmares on the thrid mainland bridge while Jibowu is a perennial source of headache on Ikorodu Road.

The only palliative to these sources of headache have been LASTMA officials (like them or hate them grin)
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2009
megastu:

FERMA are jokers.

You are quite right. Those guys have not come back to finish the job after over a week!

I thought they'd take advantage of the Christmas break to complete it but they are no where to be found.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2009
true word.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2010
Governor Fashola inpected the Phase1 -Ikoyi lnk bridge on Thursday.

An interview conducted after the vist may be seen at: http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/videos/2009/12/31/20091231V01.wmv

The first four minutes shows his visit to the Oluwole market.

The following  press release was issued:

Why Lekki-Epe Expressway Was Concessioned – Fashola
• As he inspects Oluwole Urban Mall, Alexander (Lekki–Ikoyi) Link Bridge

Dec 31, 2009 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), on Thursday described the concessioning of the Lekki- Epe Express Way by the immediate past administration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as “a ground-breaking initiative made at a difficult time in the history of Lagos State”.

Governor Fashola, who spoke to newsmen after the inspection of the Oluwole Urban Mall Project and the on-going Alexander (Lekki – Ikoyi) Link Bridge declared: “It is recognized all over the world that in public expenditure, taxpayers’ money will never be enough to enable government to deliver on all of the things that her citizens want”.

He added that the road was concessioned by the immediate past administration for the purpose of expansion adding that his administration bought into the initiative and continued with it because of the vision and the opportunities it holds for Nigeria and particularly Lagosians.

While speaking on the benefits accruing from the expansion of the Lekki-Epe Express road, Governor Fashola further explained, “The reality is that it gives us an expanded road. It also means that we will stop spending four hours on a 50 kilometre road. It means we will expend less fuel and put more money in our pockets. It means our health and stress will be better managed as we spend less time in the traffic”.

The Governor also threw more light on the tolling of the on-going Lekki – Epe Expressway saying from all considerations, the option was the best.

According to him, “the concessionaire who brings his money must earn that money back. He is not a charity organization. So that is why the toll plaza is there. He will run the toll system for a period long enough to make his money and a reasonable profit without profiteering, then the road becomes the asset of Lagos State and Lagosians”.

“Yes, it is easy to ‘say why we must pay toll going home?’. But the reality is that it is cheaper as you travel quicker instead of sitting for hours in the traffic while you expend in one hour the fuel that would have lasted you four hours. Your car depreciates, your health is endangered and your environment is also endangered by the static generation of carbon monoxide in one place with no dispersal”, the Governor said.

Governor Fashola said it is what obtains all over the world, especially “in many of the economies that Lagos is being compared with”, adding, “This is what is done in the countries that people expect us to match”.

The Governor who said most of the projects begun in 2009 would be delivered early this year, said the Alexander (Lekki – Ikoyi) Link Bridge is meant to ease traffic along the roads in Ikoyi and along the Lekki – Epe Expressway.

Governor Fashola who had earlier inspected the level of work at the Oluwole Urban Mall Project expressed satisfaction at the extent and quality of work being done there saying the Government is determined to deliver the best to the people of Lagos.

The Oluwole Urban Mall which replaces the notorious Oluwole Market, has a total floor area of 3, 881 square metres with a site area of 5, 000 square metres, four floor concrete structures with a total of 390 shops and 54 k-klamps made up of 102 shops and 240 k-klamps on the Ground Floor, 96 shops and 18 k-klamps each on the first, second and third floors.

Also present during the inspection were the Commissioners for Finance, Mr. Rotimi Oyekan, Establishment and Training, Mr. Jide Sanwo-Olu, Budget and Planning, Mr. Ben Akabueze, Justice and Attorney General, Mr. Olasupo Sasore (SAN), Science and Technology, Dr. Kadiri Hamsat, Special Adviser on Works, Engr. Ganiyu Johnson and Managing Director of Lagos Property and Development Corporation (LSDPC) Mr Biodun Oki.

The Oluwole Urban Mall which replaces the notorious Oluwole Market, has a total floor area of 3, 881 square metres with a site area of 5, 000 square metres, four floor concrete structures with a total of 390 shops and 54 k-klamps made up of 102 shops and 240 k-klamps on the Ground Floor, 96 shops and 18 k-klamps each on the first, second and third floors.

Source: http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/news/2009/12/31/20091231N01.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2010
Nigeria: Lekki - Is It Really an Emerging Mega City?
Mary Ekah
31 March 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

opinion

Lagos — Very many people including the most discerning are going to be pleasantly surprised over the phenomenal development of Lekki in the not too distant future. It would be in awed stupefaction, instead of disappointment. This is because the momentum of development in the sand bathed, sun scorched territory would reach a scale least expected of it.

Indeed, Lekki has been a paradox of a kind. At the outset of the current spate of development in the early 90's, the corridor was regarded with great optimism by investors, real estate analysts and the various stakeholders. This accounted for the flurry of investments that were quickly attracted to the axis during this period. Overnight, many residential housing estates sprang up like mushrooms on the landscape. There was massive movement of people to Lekki from the Mainland Lagos and also from Victoria, Ikoyi and Lagos Island (Central Lagos) as well as from abroad.

Lekki then offered a fresh breath from the suffocating air that was choking Victoria Island, a district which was becoming too commercial and no longer residence friendly. Lekki also offered hope as a destination point for those who had become perennial victims of the area boys' menace that had gripped Central Lagos. Those who came from Ikoyi had laments of the extremely high and unaffordable property rents and prices, in addition to the increasing wave of commercialisation of some districts particularly the South West Ikoyi.

Those who came from the Mainland wanted to be closer to their offices in Victoria Island, while some others just wanted to belong as those people who reside in Lagos Island known for a class of its own. Then it did not matter that it took several years for Lekki to be connected to the mains grid of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) and each house had to run its own power station based on generators.

Lekki became a melting point for these segments of people who had these varying resentments. It was in a similar fashion that America, "the New World," discovered by Christopher Columbus, came to be inhabited by people who emigrated from different parts of Europe. The settlers, mostly adventurers were people who resented their environment, the status quo and wanted a marked change which they found in the American Dream. The greatness that followed the "New World" shortly after is clearly well recognised up till this very day.

Lekki was born in similar circumstances and thus destined for greatness. However, this greatness would not come solely because of the historical antecedent, but rather because of what is clearly on the ground now and in the pipeline of a grand and deliberate vision of the Babatunde Raji Fashola Administration to transform the Lekki territory into Nigeria's own version of America's Manhattans.

The territory had been held down by a web of negative notions. It was as if the government programmes were mapped out to dispel the fears in the real estate circle that Lekki would "cave in". Many contended that the territory was doomed while some likened it to a cul-de-sac. The worst was expected for the residents of a fully occupied Lekki. Undocumented statistics were reeled out to back up the claim that only a fraction of the expansive territory had been occupied and yet the traffic situation was already so bad.

Fueling these fears was the state of grossly inadequate infrastructure in Lekki. The Lekki-Epe Expressway was the only point of entry in and out of the territory, accounting for nerve-breaking traffic bottlenecks that sometimes last for several hours. Matters were made worse during the rainy season when the expressway becomes flooded and movement of traffic is seriously impeded. Many decried the situation where housing development was of geometric (exponential) progression, but infrastructural development stagnant. It did not make sense at all.

It was this state of affairs that led a lot of people to take to the belief that Lekki should naturally take the back seat behind Victoria Island and Ikoyi, especially in matters concerning real estate values. This line of thinking will soon head for the archives because Lekki will assume its rightful place in the front drive. There are overwhelming advantages and opportunities that will connect to make Lekki the New Mega City of Lagos.

Observers said the present visionary government in Lagos led by Fashola has actually identified Lekki to be the New Mega City of Lagos. A new master plan of Lekki has been conceived as its being implemented vigorously already. It is incorporated with ultra modern infrastructure and amenities that will help to stimulate commercial and residential activities in the Lekki Territory.

The Lekki Expressway is being expanded to take in more traffic and eliminate congestion. The Lekki Concession Company (LCC) has completed the first phase and is now working on the second phase, which will expand the Expressway to the Third Roundabout and other phases will follow in earnest. Earmarked also for development in the comprehensive infrastructure Master Plan for the Lekki sub-region are the Coastal Lagoon Roads and other arterial and inter-connect roads that will provide more outlets into and out of Lekki.

Two bridges have been planned to link Lekki with Ikoyi and the Mainland. A suspension bridge is to link Lekki Peninsula to Osborne Road in Ikoyi, which means that traffic heading to Ikoyi can connect directly without going through the perennial hold ups in Victoria Island. Work has commenced on this already by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Similarly, there is a fourth Mainland Bridge that will link Lekki to Ikorodu on the Mainland.

Besides, the Lagos State government has done an excellent job in planning this vehicular traffic movement and wider inner roads to cope with the new developments in Lekki. These developments will now reduce the commuting time to Lekki from Ikoyi and the Mainland Lagos, while also opening up the access from Victoria Island following the expansion on the Lekki Expressway.

In the new Lekki Master Plan, a new International Airport has been zoned to Lekki and will be built and operated by one of the leading International Airport operators in the world. What this means is that Lekki residents can connect their flights to other countries without having to go to Ikeja which save them a lot of commuting time and traffic stress with immense advantages which they will also enjoy on return to the country.

The development of water ways is one other medium through which the Lagos State government plans to improve traffic into and out of Lekki. Fortunately, Lekki is blessed as it is surrounded by water ways on each side-Atlantic Ocean in the South and the Lagoon in the North. The provision of numerous jetties and movement of people and vehicles by ferries has been planned for immediate implementation. This would mean that traffic will be diverted through the water ways bound to the Mainland, Apapa, Badagry and other key locations in Lagos surrounded by water.

Due to the nature of Lagos and its terrain, Lekki is the only axis that aptly fits the vision of the "New Mega city." The beautiful surroundings and expressway leading to Epe and other parts of the country make it the most promising location for planned development. There are several other points why Lekki fits the bill of the New Mega City.

A recent THISDAY investigation indicates that the axis between Exxon Mobil/Chevron Texaco will witness major development to house various international companies and their allied serving companies. Various International Schools are also located within the axis. Example is the New American High School, which is being built at the forth roundabout by Chevron. Lekki British International High School as well as the British International School is also there by the first round about.

Importantly, it is not every segment or estate of the present Lekki that aligns adequately with the vision of a New Mega City. As a matter of fact, such estates must boast of high quality infrastructure that meet international standard. At the moment, only a few estates meet these parameters.

With the short to medium term plans that have already begun, it has easy to envision what the new Lekki will be like. Freer roads, easier commute to and from the area, multiple forms of transportation-road, water and train-which would dramatically reduce the traffic, it would unconsciously expand the city with high quality and move it further away from the heavy hustle and bustle of Victoria Island, Ikoyi and into the mainland.

Tranquility, peace, and serenity will encompass the area and aesthetics and quality of development will be like never seen before in Lagos. Ironically, the further away one can go from Victoria Island, the value of land continued to depreciate but now with the new plans in place as well and short distance from Ikoyi-one of the highest valued land in continent)-Lekki's real estate value can only increase.

source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200904010232.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2010
Mary Ekah
31 March 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

opinion

Lagos — Very many people including the most discerning are going to be pleasantly surprised over the phenomenal development of Lekki in the not too distant future. It would be in awed stupefaction, instead of disappointment. This is because the momentum of development in the sand bathed, sun scorched territory would reach a scale least expected of it.

Indeed, Lekki has been a paradox of a kind. At the outset of the current spate of development in the early 90's, the corridor was regarded with great optimism by investors, real estate analysts and the various stakeholders. This accounted for the flurry of investments that were quickly attracted to the axis during this period. Overnight, many residential housing estates sprang up like mushrooms on the landscape. There was massive movement of people to Lekki from the Mainland Lagos and also from Victoria, Ikoyi and Lagos Island (Central Lagos) as well as from abroad.

Lekki then offered a fresh breath from the suffocating air that was choking Victoria Island, a district which was becoming too commercial and no longer residence friendly. Lekki also offered hope as a destination point for those who had become perennial victims of the area boys' menace that had gripped Central Lagos. Those who came from Ikoyi had laments of the extremely high and unaffordable property rents and prices, in addition to the increasing wave of commercialisation of some districts particularly the South West Ikoyi.

Those who came from the Mainland wanted to be closer to their offices in Victoria Island, while some others just wanted to belong as those people who reside in Lagos Island known for a class of its own. Then it did not matter that it took several years for Lekki to be connected to the mains grid of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) and each house had to run its own power station based on generators.

Lekki became a melting point for these segments of people who had these varying resentments. It was in a similar fashion that America, "the New World," discovered by Christopher Columbus, came to be inhabited by people who emigrated from different parts of Europe. The settlers, mostly adventurers were people who resented their environment, the status quo and wanted a marked change which they found in the American Dream. The greatness that followed the "New World" shortly after is clearly well recognised up till this very day.

Lekki was born in similar circumstances and thus destined for greatness. However, this greatness would not come solely because of the historical antecedent, but rather because of what is clearly on the ground now and in the pipeline of a grand and deliberate vision of the Babatunde Raji Fashola Administration to transform the Lekki territory into Nigeria's own version of America's Manhattans.

The territory had been held down by a web of negative notions. It was as if the government programmes were mapped out to dispel the fears in the real estate circle that Lekki would "cave in". Many contended that the territory was doomed while some likened it to a cul-de-sac. The worst was expected for the residents of a fully occupied Lekki. Undocumented statistics were reeled out to back up the claim that only a fraction of the expansive territory had been occupied and yet the traffic situation was already so bad.

Fueling these fears was the state of grossly inadequate infrastructure in Lekki. The Lekki-Epe Expressway was the only point of entry in and out of the territory, accounting for nerve-breaking traffic bottlenecks that sometimes last for several hours. Matters were made worse during the rainy season when the expressway becomes flooded and movement of traffic is seriously impeded. Many decried the situation where housing development was of geometric (exponential) progression, but infrastructural development stagnant. It did not make sense at all.

It was this state of affairs that led a lot of people to take to the belief that Lekki should naturally take the back seat behind Victoria Island and Ikoyi, especially in matters concerning real estate values. This line of thinking will soon head for the archives because Lekki will assume its rightful place in the front drive. There are overwhelming advantages and opportunities that will connect to make Lekki the New Mega City of Lagos.

Observers said the present visionary government in Lagos led by Fashola has actually identified Lekki to be the New Mega City of Lagos. A new master plan of Lekki has been conceived as its being implemented vigorously already. It is incorporated with ultra modern infrastructure and amenities that will help to stimulate commercial and residential activities in the Lekki Territory.

The Lekki Expressway is being expanded to take in more traffic and eliminate congestion. The Lekki Concession Company (LCC) has completed the first phase and is now working on the second phase, which will expand the Expressway to the Third Roundabout and other phases will follow in earnest. Earmarked also for development in the comprehensive infrastructure Master Plan for the Lekki sub-region are the Coastal Lagoon Roads and other arterial and inter-connect roads that will provide more outlets into and out of Lekki.

Two bridges have been planned to link Lekki with Ikoyi and the Mainland. A suspension bridge is to link Lekki Peninsula to Osborne Road in Ikoyi, which means that traffic heading to Ikoyi can connect directly without going through the perennial hold ups in Victoria Island. Work has commenced on this already by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Similarly, there is a fourth Mainland Bridge that will link Lekki to Ikorodu on the Mainland.

Besides, the Lagos State government has done an excellent job in planning this vehicular traffic movement and wider inner roads to cope with the new developments in Lekki. These developments will now reduce the commuting time to Lekki from Ikoyi and the Mainland Lagos, while also opening up the access from Victoria Island following the expansion on the Lekki Expressway.

In the new Lekki Master Plan, a new International Airport has been zoned to Lekki and will be built and operated by one of the leading International Airport operators in the world. What this means is that Lekki residents can connect their flights to other countries without having to go to Ikeja which save them a lot of commuting time and traffic stress with immense advantages which they will also enjoy on return to the country.

The development of water ways is one other medium through which the Lagos State government plans to improve traffic into and out of Lekki. Fortunately, Lekki is blessed as it is surrounded by water ways on each side-Atlantic Ocean in the South and the Lagoon in the North. The provision of numerous jetties and movement of people and vehicles by ferries has been planned for immediate implementation. This would mean that traffic will be diverted through the water ways bound to the Mainland, Apapa, Badagry and other key locations in Lagos surrounded by water.

Due to the nature of Lagos and its terrain, Lekki is the only axis that aptly fits the vision of the "New Mega city." The beautiful surroundings and expressway leading to Epe and other parts of the country make it the most promising location for planned development. There are several other points why Lekki fits the bill of the New Mega City.

A recent THISDAY investigation indicates that the axis between Exxon Mobil/Chevron Texaco will witness major development to house various international companies and their allied serving companies. Various International Schools are also located within the axis. Example is the New American High School, which is being built at the forth roundabout by Chevron. Lekki British International High School as well as the British International School is also there by the first round about.

Importantly, it is not every segment or estate of the present Lekki that aligns adequately with the vision of a New Mega City. As a matter of fact, such estates must boast of high quality infrastructure that meet international standard. At the moment, only a few estates meet these parameters.

With the short to medium term plans that have already begun, it has easy to envision what the new Lekki will be like. Freer roads, easier commute to and from the area, multiple forms of transportation-road, water and train-which would dramatically reduce the traffic, it would unconsciously expand the city with high quality and move it further away from the heavy hustle and bustle of Victoria Island, Ikoyi and into the mainland.

Tranquility, peace, and serenity will encompass the area and aesthetics and quality of development will be like never seen before in Lagos. Ironically, the further away one can go from Victoria Island, the value of land continued to depreciate but now with the new plans in place as well and short distance from Ikoyi-one of the highest valued land in continent)-Lekki's real estate value can only increase.

Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2010
Mary Ekah
31 March 2009

opinion

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/200904010232.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
Mary Ekah
31 March 2009

opinion

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/200904010232.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2010
Hurray! grin

I have been unbanned at last! smiley

I don't understand why I was banned in the first place. angry

Anyway, Ferma finally 'finished' their work at the Oceanic Bank end of Ozumba Mbadiwe Street over the weekend. That's some relief!

Traffic is now allowed in to the Palms Shopping Mall/Oniru Estate from the expressway (at the Total filling station). Traffic is still not allowed onto the expressway from the Estate.

Expansion of the lanes between 1st and 2nd roundabout is now going on.

The opening on the expressway in front of Amazon Oil (between the 1st and 2nd roundabouts) that allows V/I bound traffic to turn into Phase 1 (Ocean side) is now blocked in the morning increasing the volume of traffic approaching Phase 1 first roundabout.

Traffic between first round about and second roundabout coming from V/I is now heavier in the evening. I am yet to understand the reason.

Do you think LCC will meet their announced date of February for the completion of the 1st roundabout?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2010
johnie:

Can anyone help with answers to these questions?

It seems to me that work on the access road in front of Oniru private beach to join the road in front of Convenant Estate has been suspended. Why did they start in the first place?

Another thing I would like to know is LASG/Lekki Concession Company's (LCC) plan for situating the second toll gate. Where do they plan to locate the second toll plaza (after the one at Phase 1)? Is it between the Chevron roundabout and Ajah or after Ajah?

The third round about through to the Lekki (Maiyegun) beach is supposed to be transformed through the development of a New Maiyegun Scheme (La Plage Business District and Estate) - (See http://laplagebusinessdistrict.com/ , http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=653674 and http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/housing/2993). Are the developers of the Maiyegun Scheme supposed to work on that stretch of the express road?

Do you think that the February target for the completion of the Phase 1 roundabout is realistic with the pace of work being carried out by LCC?

Thanks.

Finally, I got the answer to one of my questions:

The tolling plaza, LCC boss said will be highly sophisticated and one of the toll gates will soon come on stream before the end of the year. The first toll plaza will be mounted between Mobil Bridge and first round-about. The second plaza will be between Chevron round-about and Eleganza Estate, while the third one will be sited at the Pan African University.
Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200904270007.html

Anyone with answers to the other questions?

Lawyer, I'm still waiting O!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2010
Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge
The Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge has a length of 1,358m with the height of the pylon being 87 metres from water level. Work began on it in March 2008, and is expected to be completed in 2010, according to a representative of Julius Berger, the construction giant handling the project. The project was conceived as a solution to the traffic bottleneck on Lekki-Epe road, particularly, the Elegushi roundabout and Lekki Phase 1. He said the contractor had begun work at Lekki end on the foundation of the pier and abutment while work on driven steel piles, concreting and concrete pile cap is in progress. When completed, the bridge will enhance the living standard and property value on the axis. It is also anticipated that the completion of the bridge may bring about a bridge in price gap between Lekki Phase 1 and Ikoyi. It is however too early to say. We keep our fingers crossed.

Lekki Epe Expressway Expansion
The Lekki-Epe Expressway was concessioned to LCC  on  the basis of 30-year Public Private Partnership  between the Lagos State Government  and LLC at estimated N50 billion. The project is to be financed by the company and to recover its money principally through charging tolls. LCC is to introduce toll plazas in different locations on the route between Lekki Roundabout and Eleko Beach Junction.  The phase one of the 30 year concession project encompasses the expansion and upgrading of 49.9 kilometre of Ozumba Mbadiwe/Lekki road. The phase two involves the construction of 20 kilometres coastal road plus option to do other bypasses. The programme pre 2009 involved the construction of the first 2 kilometres from Falomo Bridge loop to Exxon Mobil; construction of next 2 kilometres from Exxon Mobil to Admiralty roundabout.

The construction from 0-140 metres -that is from Falomo to Oceanic Bank complex has reached 100 per cent completion, while work is still in progress at Falomo Bridge ramp. Also, expansion to Exxon Mobil was 100 per cent completed in 2009, while construction of the first toll plaza by Oniru Estate has reached 85 per cent completion, and work is in progress at the toll plaza 2 and 3 located at Chevron/Eleganza and Pan Africa University respectively. On completion of the entire road project, the project would allow convenience, improve journey times, reduce wear and tear on motor vehicles, reduce fuel consumption by road users, ensure safety and security, allow better street lighting and reduce risk of go slow robbery. Others include traffic decongestion, easier access to and from the Lekki-Epe corridor, breakdown and recovery assistance, ambulance service, customer call centre, etc. Other foreseeable key benefits for the Lekki-Epe corridor include creation of employment, support for continued and new business growth, and the underpinning of real estate values.

Source:http://www.castlesweekly.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=655

Q.1 Is LCC supposed to construct the coastal road in phase two?
Q.2  Does that mean that FERMA was not responsible for the repair of the stretch in front of Oceanic Bank?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
johnie:

Post started at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366137.0.html#msg5125713

There is also a large parcel of land currently being developed along the New Road/ Alpha Beach Road by Julius Berger. I believe it is for the American International Schools. 

johnie:

Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C)

December 1, 2008

Nigeria: Citibank to Raise $18 Million for American International School, Lagos

Lagos – Citibank and American International School, Lagos (AISL) have reached an agreement for the bank to raise $USD 18 million for the expansion of the school's program to include grades 10-12. The addition of the school's curriculum, which currently stops in grade nine, will allow the school to now offer a high school diploma and international baccalaureate diploma.

Citibank is expected to raise 25% of the funds locally and the remaining amount in international markets. Citibank Nigeria's Managing Director, Emeka Emuwa, at the signing ceremony said, "This deal once again highlights Citi's commitment to its emerging markets business while also demonstrating our strong fund raising capabilities and reach, even in a difficult global financial climate. For the Citi team in Nigeria, this deal demonstrates our focus on helping our clients achieve their business goals and also our commitment to supporting education in the country."

The AISL deal also has significant financial and managerial involvement from other U.S. linked entities including the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), which will work closely with Citi Exports and Agency Finance group (Citi EAF) to raise the international capital, the U.S. State Department, and other U.S. companies operating in Nigeria who have made significant financial commitment to the project.

The new AISL facility, which will be constructed on a 40-acre site along the Lekki axis, is expected to open for the 2009/2010 school year.

Citi Nigeria's Corporate Finance and commercial banking teams along with the Citi Export Agency Finance team in New York worked together for the successful conclusion of the agreement.

The total cost of the project is USD $45 million.

Source: http://www.citigroup.com/citi/press/2008/081201c.htm

Please note that the date of the press release is December 1, 2008
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
the traffic is on full blast these days.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
Any update on this?

Daily Independent (Lagos)

Nigeria: Our Case Against Lekki Road Project, By Stakeholders
Bamidele Ogunwusi
13 April 2009

Lagos — Stakeholders in the Lekki-Epe Corridor have expressed displeasure at the seeming inability of the Lagos State Government to carry them along in respect of the ongoing infrastructure upgrade along the corridor. The firm of Lekki Concession Company (LCC) is executing the Lekki Infrastructure Project (LIP).

Though they see the project as laudable, they argued that if urgent steps are not taken, the project might be heading for the rocks.

At a forum held a couple of weeks ago to iron out the issue of closure of access to the expressway by the government, the stakeholders that include owners of properties along the corridor, community leaders and professionals, frowned at government's decision to adopt a public private partnership strategy, a decision they said was not economically positive to the majority of people in the corridor who are mainly villagers.

The Lagos State Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Mr. Francisco Bolaji Abosede; Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Tayo Bamgbose Martins and other top officials of the ministry as well as the LCC team led by its Managing Director, Mr. Opuiyo Oforiokuma, attended the daylong interactive section. The stakeholders seized the opportunity to bare their minds.

Adewale Sanni, President of the Eti-Osa Heritage Group, a social cultural body, said the Lagos Government should have taken full responsibility of the cost of the project rather than commercialising it. He added that the interactive session was coming rather late.

"Some of us have no place to go. Some of our fathers founded this place. Their properties are now in strangers ' hands. If you look at development it must not be for the sake of development alone. There is a very essential point of development; this is the people. The people have not been carried along in this project. This interaction is belated.

"We have held interactions with LCC some months ago. Some traditional rulers in the area were there. We told them what the villagers want. Some traditional rulers cannot tell you what I am telling you now because it will be difficult to say it in the presence of the governor for obvious reasons," Sanni stated.

He added that though the people of the area are happy with the project but they are not ready to pay toll.

His words: "That does not mean that we don't love this project. We are not opposing the project. Most of government projects in our area have been pro-economic. We are opposed to tolling. The idea of fencing the people away from the road is anti-people. We have been using the current road, which is about 27 years old, and we did not pay toll. It is not a virgin road. If people of CBD areas in the state are not paying toll on road projects we will not pay toll on the road."

A builder, Mr. Kayode Ademola, said the people of the area would be grateful to the Lagos State Government if it could go the extra mile of building alternative roads to be able to cater for the people who might not be able to afford toll fees on the road upon completion.

"This is beyond promising alone. The government should work a little harder and match the work on the alternative roads with that of the LCC so that the two could be ready at the same time," Ademola stated.

A representative of the Nigeria Conservation Foundation (NCF), Mr. Demola Ajagbe, said the Lekki-based non-governmental organisation, which champions the course of environmental conservation and preservation, is worried about the green aspect of the project and that the group is ready to support the project.

He then called on the government and the LCC to look into the predicament of the foundation which he said has been given a letter by the Lekki Concession Company to remove its driveway.

"We do not have anywhere to channel our road to and this is a source of concern to us. The land was given to us by the Lagos State Government several years ago," Ajagbe stated.

Another property owner, Mr. Muniru Kolade Adesiyan, urged both the Lagos State Government and LCC to create a forum where people will access information on the project and also called on the government to expedite action on the payment of compensation to those whose land and properties were taken over by the project.

Mr. Oladipo Alade, representing the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry and Manor Gardens, an estate along the corridor, said there was need for more communication between the people and the LCC on steps to take on the predetermined entry and exit points to be constructed by the company.

He then queried what the government was doing when property owners were building houses with direct access to the expressway.

"What has government been doing when properties that are not supposed to face the expressway were been built facing it. Were these properties given approval or that people have been building without approval?" the legal practitioner asked.

He then called on the government to look into rendering assistance to Manor Gardens in the desire to create alternative road for the residents.

Responding to agitations of the stakeholders, the Lagos State Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Mr. Bolaji Abosede, said the Lagos State Government was not unmindful of the agitations of the people and that it would respond positively to them.

He said the government would regularise some properties in the area and give their owners certificate of occupancy (C-of-O). He added that what the government was doing in the area conforms to the comprehensive infrastructure master plan for the Lekki sub-region.

His words: "We will regularise and give you your C-of-O. It is a departure from what was obtainable in the past. This is the first of its kind. We will give document then you will become a genuine landowner. What government is doing is to look at the master plan.

'All the roads that have been created here would become a thing of reality. We will talk to omo oniles for the simple fact that if there are plots that the road will take we will plead with them to see what we can do to accommodate these roads.

"If it is the estate of maybe Oniru or Ajiran, we will plead with them. It is better to create a good environment. It is better for the omo oniles because they will take more money. If you have to accommodate one or two plots to make my land values go up, I think they should be able to do it."

He said the decision of government to give the road to LCC was because the government had no money to execute the project, adding that the state government was making arrangement to build alternative roads for people who are not ready to pay toll on the road.

"The government realised that the road has to be built and we don't have money to do it. That is why LCC came into the picture. As for the LCC, they have the mandate to build the road. We did not give approval for people to face on the expressway. The alternative roads are going to be put in place before tolling begins. Tolling will only start when these roads are put in place," Abosede added.

On the closure of access to the expressway, Abosede urged property owners in the area to comply, saying that those areas where properties would become landlocked will be given a reprieve by the government.

"Yes, we will close the access; some that cannot be closed will be given temporary access. When we walk together, we will make progress but when we fight each other things will not move. Lagos in the next six years will be the third largest city in the world. What we have seen in the last six years is commitment on your part. Without this commitment, we would not have achieved this much," he added.

On the agitations by the NCF and the International Women Society, an NGO focusing on the upkeep of less privileged children, the commissioner said they would be given special attention.

On compensation to those whose properties were affected by the infrastructure upgrade, the commissioner said the state government had already done enumeration of Kilometre 0 to 2 and that their compensation would soon begin, while enumeration of affected properties from Kilometre 4 to 16 is ongoing.

The Permanent Secretary in the ministry, Mr. Bamgbose Martins, said the there was no way the government would satisfy everyone on the project and that the government could not afford to just sit and watch the fast approaching and imminent decay coming in the direction of the corridor.

He said the main objective of the project was to reduce travel time on the road and that it was through tolling that the LCC would be able to repay the huge loan that it took to prosecute the infrastructure upgrade.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200904130667.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2010
I suspect LCC is a big sabotage. The traffic these days is extremely horrifying. It now takes about 4hours to get to Ikoyi, from Ajah. What kind of rubbish is this?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
Megastu,

the gridlock this morning was MEGA!

The major cause of the traffic this morning seems to have been the Mobil filling station at third round about (Jakande).

I observed that the road was free from the MOBIL station until the next Total filling station.

After the Total flling station, the road was unbelievably free (EVEN AT FIRST ROUND ABOUT!)

I though something was wrong when I got to first rounbdabout and did not see traffic.

The presence of LASTMA officials at the filling stations should now be a priority.

I also suspect that other parts of Lagos where there are filling stations are experiencing the same problem is not worse.

The OANDO filling station at Marina is an example in the morning and evening.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by AdornHomes(f): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Johnie and Megastu,

Keep up the info! Well done.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
AdornHomes:

@Johnie and Megastu,

Keep up the info! Well done.

Thanks AdornHomes.

I was worried that the thread had turned into a dialogue between myself and Megastu!

I was hoping that others would join the discourse which I thought would be a good deviation from the usual 'BUY and SELL' nature of this section.

Any way, here are my latest thoughts,

The traffic situation along the Lekki axis has been really hectic in the last few weeks following the commencement of reconstruction work on the Lekki Phase 1 (first) roundabout.

The deadline given to owners of undeveloped plots in Phase 1 has forced most of them to fence their plots effectively cutting off the short-cuts most commonly used to beat the traffic on the expressway particularly at the south-east end of Oniru Estate.

I am worried that for a second time, LCC/Hi-Tech may not meet the self-proclaimed deadline for the reconstruction of the round-about. Sometime last year, October I think it was, they had announced that the job would be completed by the end of February.

Once week to the end of March, it seems to me that they would not be able to meet the deadline.

One then begins to wonder that if it has taken them so much time to work of that part of the road, how much longer would it take to do the work between first round about and second round about.

My greatest worry however is between second round about and the third round about. This is because even now that there is no construction work going on, the volume of traffic between that stretch is phenomenal. This is probably due to the higher number of interconnecting roads within that stretch compared to the stretch between first round about and second round about.

The third round about needs to be cleared of all undesirables (e.g. hawkers), bus stops relocated far from the road and manned by traffic officials, the road widened before any appreciable difference is made on that stretch.

Some pegs (marked in red) have suddenly appeared on the stretch between the second round about and the third round about. Meaning that work will start soon?

I have also noticed that Hi-tech is constructing a work area just behind Chevron. This is probably in readiness of the construction of the second toll plaza after the Chevron round about.

When the first toll plaza is completed, we should expect to start paying tolls almost immediately as I think that is what would be used to finance the next phase of the project.

On the whole, my assessment of the speed of the work so far is SLUGGISH!

In terms of quality, I cannot say as that is not my area of core competence.

in terms of management of the project vis-à-vis users of the road, while I commend LCC for providing some (little) information of the progress of work (this is Nigeria where information hardly flows grin) and providing security patrols (I was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness and usefulness of these operatives when my car developed a fault at about 8 p.m. some time last year. I was expecting my car to be towed and that I would be heavily fined but that was not the case cheesy), I fault approach to their inability to keep to schedule.

I expected that by now, the link to Falomo Bridge just after Law School would have been completed. Just as the second round about would also have been completed and the stretch between second and third round about widened.

What are your own thoughts?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
Akintola o:

Yeah you're right! Ocean Bay estate is a very nice one! Was there just few days ago. Another would be classy and lovely estate, Buena Vista is springing up beside it.

Ebedi good news for you though; the link road frm the express would soon be awarded by early next year and by then Ocean Bay would be barely 2 mins from Chev. Pls don't ask how I got to know! Some of us are moving in to BV by June/July by God's grace provided no major game changer occurs!!

@Akintola,

How far with this road you talked about? Has it been awarded? Has construction work started? This is the end of the first quarter o! June don nearly reach o!

I noticed that Julius Berger have opened up a route just at the Chevron roundabout into the parcel of land for the American Internation School and serious construction work is going on on that site even at night. Some buildings are up already.

Any updates on these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.