Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? (14962 Views)

Is Gotv Nigeria Scamming Me / DSTV, GOTV AND STAR TIMES SUBSCRIPTION / My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? by jumygold(f): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please,Gurus in the house, anyone with an idea of what could be wrong with my GoTv, it works perfectly fine with Nepa light but NEVER works when my generator is on, it keeps searching for eternity and later get "No channels found" response, please what could be wrong and what do I do

N. B How many channels am I supposed to get on it

Thanks...
Re: Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? by Dinocarex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
jumygold:
Please,Gurus in the house, anyone with an idea of what could be wrong with my GoTv, it works perfectly fine with Nepa light but NEVER works when my generator is on, it keeps searching for eternity and later get "No channels found" response, please what could be wrong and what do I do

N. B How many channels am I supposed to get on it

Thanks...

Next time, when u switch on ur gen. Don't wait for the gotv to finish scanning.
When it shows scanning.. Press TV on your remote to cancel the scanning.
You should enjoy the channels now!
Re: Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? by jumygold(f): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dinocarex:

Next time, when u switch on ur gen. Don't wait for the gotv to finish scanning.
When it shows scanning.. Press TV on your remote to cancel the scanning.
You should enjoy the channels now!
Already tried that, still didn't work
cry
Re: Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? by Dinocarex(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
jumygold:

Already tried that, still didn't work
cry
This matter pass me!,
Re: Is Gotv And Generator Combination Wrong? by jumygold(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dinocarex:

This matter pass me!,
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nss 22w Cccam / Order For All Your Satellite Decoders Directly From Onitsha At Cheaper Rates / Connecting Up To 4 Dishes On One Decoder Using A Diseqc (pauxis) 4x1 switch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.