Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Want To Rant!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want To Rant!!! (470 Views)

Sochey's little Rant book! / Rant On Women And Sex Dolls / Rant: Nairaland Writers Are Lazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Rant!!! by Itsrheezy: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
This issue dey pain me seriously and I can’t find any other place to rant but here, it’s about teenage pregnancy. Yes teenage pregnancy, the rate at which teenagers are getting pregnant is alarming, what is happening to us? Are we slacking with our values? Why should a fifteen year old girl be having sex then she gets pregnant? Why?

Teenage pregnancy is as a result of the decay in the society that is causing young girls to have premarital sex. It is like carrying yourself and strangling yourself with your own hand. It is not just pregnancy it is death, you are killing yourself physically and in every other form. Young lady you can die, yes die from premarital sex. Why can’t you do the right thing at the right time haa. He said he will use condom, someone that wants to take advantage of your innocence you are now trusting him with your life. Deciding to have sex is picking between life and death and I ask you today to be wise before you choose. You the boy that you think you don’t have any problem, her blood is on your head, and yes you are a murderer for even luring her in the first place. And you uncle rapist that you spoilt her life for your pleasure God is watching you. Yes so many people survive it but perhaps you don’t. you foolish girl close your laps until the right man comes to lead you to the altar because if you die from teenage pregnancy you have killed yourself, you have put an end to a promising life. I know am ranting but the issue dey pain me. I see girls my age carrying a child of two years old and calling themselves proud mums, it’s not bad but show us how your life stopped because of this child, how you had to reshape your life goals to train a child while you were a child yourself, goals that your mates could achieve in a year tell us how long it took you to achieve it, don’t just show us the fine baby let the young ones know how hard it is to breastfeed a baby when your breasts are still growing so they can stop craving to be proud young single mums. I rest my case

You can rant your own in the comment box smiley

Written by: Aanuoluwapo Olutayo

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: I Want To Rant!!! by DLondonboiy: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
How much is condom again?
Re: I Want To Rant!!! by sleeknick: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
U don give girl belle abi.. Ur fada

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda’s “americanah” Wins New York Book Contest / Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1 / Dailyguide Easter Write And Win Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.