Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. (2394 Views)

New Fraud Raining Now / Football Betting: Beware Of bet Sites. They Are Scammers!!!! / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by jaybest90(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
My fellow nairalander.. I stake a 14odd game on Saturday with 1k and I eventually won the bet but to my greatest surprise my bet was updated as lost.. I've been talking to their customer care agents since monday and they keep on telling me that they will rectify it but up till this moment nothing has been done.. Pls have anyone experience this kinda fraud.
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by ochobaba(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jesus is against betting that's why

1 Like

Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by harkintem(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Same here too. I staked a game with 50k on there fucking site on sunday. The bet slip was recorded as won but the amount won was not added to my account. I travelled to Lagos yesterday to at least settle things with den. But i couldnt find any of there office in Lagos. But i was told they hv moved to anambra state. I swear down they are scam. I have 93k in my account but couldnt withdraw it.
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by xhola21: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2017
9japredict is a scam site and there is no doubt about that
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by xhola21: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2017
i won bet of upto #168k yesterday but until now 9predict still dont decide the game and its still pending. i have call their number many times but the will never pick it.
what a scam site
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by javijabor1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
ochobaba:
Jesus is against betting that's why

LMFAO cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by ayuba2013: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Am experiencing the same thing here.....my own possible payout is 8million and all the games has been played and won according to my prediction
Re: Beware! 9japredict Is A Fraud Site. by UD101(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2017
jaybest90:
My fellow nairalander.. I stake a 14odd game on Saturday with 1k and I eventually won the bet but to my greatest surprise my bet was updated as lost.. I've been talking to their customer care agents since monday and they keep on telling me that they will rectify it but up till this moment nothing has been done.. Pls have anyone experience this kinda fraud.
Played fixed matches wc i bought for 10k on 9japredict and d 3 games came through to d tune of 500k plus. Waited all night for it to turn green to no avail, woke up next morning only to see that they (admin) played 2 exact and rubbish games 3 times (200k, 200k & 100k respectively) of wc the tickets failed ofcus. Fear dose people, pure scam. They don't have any office anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Latest Psp Games In Town And Mods / The Only Way To Play FIFA 14, FIFA 15 Or FIFA 16 Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.