Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) (87210 Views)

Deji Adeleke's House On Fire: Davido's Father's House Gutted By Fire / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
babseg:
you should be careful with this your

im rich

we are rich

because pride goeth before destruction undecided

no be talk am

Proverbs 16:18

Lol it is not pride sir..it is just a way of life for the "rich". You cant really understand their way of thinking until you get to their level. It is simply a way of life for the rich.
Don't be surprised that Davidos unborn grandchildren are even richer than you. Unfortunately Prayers don't make people rich. It takes a while to be a billionaire you need to understand that.
Some people are just lucky in life and davido is one of them. Hes lucky to be the son of a billionaire.
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
KODAFUN POVERTY grin grin grin
The kinda threads I like. OBO!
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Deme98(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Professional Fashion photoshoots ... for as low as #7000 ... whatsapp : 07031174103. .. to c more of my works , IG : @Marc_songz

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by babseg(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bembem1:

Lol it is not pride sir..it is just a way of life for the "rich". You cant really understand their way of thinking until you get to their level. It is simply a way of life for the rich.
Don't be surprised that Davidos unborn grandchildren are even richer than you. Unfortunately Prayers don't make people rich. It takes a while to be a billionaire you need to understand that.
Some people are just lucky in life and davido is one of them. Hes lucky to be the son of a billionaire.

how are you so sure that i am not Dangote undecided
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
ILELABOWO 1
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by repogirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
So we should now fry beans or what? undecided

We know he is rich already, so nothing now here.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by kateskitty(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
*Farts on thread*
Runs out like this chicken grin

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Btruth: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
I really wonder when this boy will grow up. And his daddy is not helping at all too.

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
babseg:

how are you so sure that i am not Dangote undecided

Obviously we both know that "the rich" are always busy with business deals. They don't have the time to comment on blogs and by the way, majority of them hates computer or social media. They like simple old ways of doing this.

So, I know you are just an ordinary Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by babseg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bembem1:

Obviously we both know that "the rich" are always busy with business deals. They don't have the time to comment on blogs and by the way, majority of them hates computer or social media. They like simple old ways of doing this.

Do you know this guy on nairaland with the moniker billionaire?
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by softwerk(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
doughziay:
WHY DIS DAVIDO DEY ACT LIKE SMALL PIKIN SO?

NA ONLY UR PAPA GET MONEY?

EVERYTHING MY PAPA, MY PAPA

WAKE UP BOY! !!

His childishness and stupidity is simply annoying! I think his father should call him to order angry
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by madjune(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
This guy will never grow up.

Likely, these antics of his might be his undoing.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by baddosky1: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Foolish kindergarten chest beating afonja.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by obstead200(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
OBO.....BAHDEST

anybody way cum here type van....not 2 talk of adding d ity....na thunder go strike d person....
to say "vanity" is too soft for what am seeing.
It is STUPIDITY
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Bluffly: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Childishness. And so. Is your Father as rich as Warren buffet Bill gate and Dangote? yet we can't see their children behaving like brats up and down.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Deme98(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bluffly:
Childishness. And so. Is your Father as rich as Warren buffet Bill gate and Dangote? yet we can't see their children behaving like brats up and down.

Those ones r rich to the extent that dey dunno they're rich again
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

We willl only be sure when the father leaves this sinful world. Most of these rich guys are running on bank loans. Ask Jimoh ibrahim...silly child.

his net worth is 3.8 billion.. dats pretty much if u ask me
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by ajogodo: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
life is funny am here suffering can't even afford my daughter's school fee no food to eat.hmmmm Help me o God
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
is this wat he sounds like?? like a little kid
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
See you
babseg:

Proverbs 16:18
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
apollo13:

Lol! Bad pikin
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by chimhigher(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
9ce
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Hitechzone: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oyind18:
How old is this kid?
Shuffle that 'age' ish down ur ass! Swear sey him track never make u feel good?!?
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hitechzone:

Shuffle that 'age' ish down ur ass! Swear sey him track never make u feel good?!?
never! Get a brain
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Small boy dey worry dis boy, if him papa get money why him no demolish the house and build another one mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Poverty! Oh! Poverty!! When will you leave me alone?? embarassed

I am tired I'm no longer intersted in this relationship. embarassed
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by QueenFusa16(f): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
OBO.....BAHDEST

anybody way cum here type van....not 2 talk of adding d ity....na thunder go strike d person....
Pls bro, make your own money
Make we call you BO(Bobo olowo)
And your children can call themselves OBO(Omo Baba Olowo)
It's really vanity upon vanity
Those that sleep under bridge and those that own mansions. ..its still going and will be always be six feet.. ..
The thunder will strike you.. .if you no make am.. ..
Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by davidkingrichie(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bembem1:

Stop typing like a child. There are so many billionaires(N) on Nairaland. From Seun, Prosper, Jason, Bastian, IK, myself included....to those unknown. I know so many multi-millionaires on this platform too. Don't be ignorant, this is the 21st century. From your post, I'd say Mark Zuck. And Bill aren't billionaires($).

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video) by DorcasGold: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Romanault:

Naso baba. But we gat work hard

WORK SMART NOT HARD DUDE ........................... WAKE UP FROM 1980s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.