Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good (697 Views)

Nairaland Super Moderator Lalasticala Losses Dad / Ladies Start Using This For Your Own Good / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 2:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Hello My name is Paul Samuel, I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to get exposed to the delicious benefits of good health..

I decided to compile this list for the two most sought after nairaland mods, lalasticlala and mynd44..

This post is meant to expose them to the delicious benefits of good health and don't worry, if you are struggling with something and need help on it, I can also make a list for you too... Simply chat with me on @ twitter.com/paulsamuel6055 or by mail http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

Being a nairaland mod is not easy job due to the fact that you are required to sit down daily to make sure the forum is well coordinated, the rules are followed, the right content is sent to frontpage and the right monikers are banned. This requires a lot of brain power and a good health status...

So here are 10 Health Tips for Lalasticala / Mynd44 to Follow in 2017

1. Get Enough Sleep...

Sleep is really important especially if you are carrying out a job that requires a lot of brain power, you need to sleep well to think well, and to even live well..

Inadequate sleep messes with your brain functions and makes it harder for you to concentrate as you just want things done quickly... I recommend you try sleeping before 12am for one week and you will have testimonies to share.. I still have the ebook titled "How Your Sleep Can Make Money For You" available for pre order for those who need to be better than they are right now.

Also if, you are struggling with falling asleep, I can help you with that, Just click the link above to chat with me and get details on how to fall asleep in ONE MINUTE

2. Learn Breathing Techniques

Breathing and meditation techniques can help you deal with the stress and frustration nairaland can throw at you.. it can also help you deal with impatience, headaches, anger and lack of concentration.. In order words I am talking about you being to control every single feeling you body can go through and bring out the positive aspect of them..

You can find breathing techniques on my blog...

3. Do Fitness Exercise

Now I didn't say body building or abs building or weight loss exercise, I said fitness exercises... Those exercises that make you get A in your exams. Those ones that help you make better decisions and improve your productivity. Fitness exercises builds you for the day ahead and increases the amount of stress and workload your body can take. I normally share fitness exercise tips on my blog.. so you can check it out..

4. Overcome the One Bad Habit Every Nigerian Has

We all have bad habits, which must have been in our part of our new year resolution as one of the things we wish to overcome. But yet there is this one bad habit every Nigerian possess, yes including you lalasticala and mynd44

Nose Picking... If you can overcome this habit completely in your life, then you can beat Usian Bolt in a 100 meter race..

5. Eat Fruits

I don't have to tell you twice, before you know that an apple a day keeps ebola away...

6. Be More Social

Being more social helps a lot, Humans are social animals and lack of social activities can lead to inactivity. Inactivity is very dangerous for the body especially if depression sets in, this will therefore increase the chances of the person committing suicide..

Also being social is good for your old age, you see that some people have lived their old age miserable, being barely able to eat while others are able to get up and even bathe themselves when they are over a 100... being social builds positivity in you

7. Start Eating This Way

Food is life, what we eat is what we are, food runs everything in our system and eating right means living right.. But eating right is not just all about eating food.. It is all about eating the right nutrients in the right quantity...

Taking this seriously gives you an edge over every average Nigerian out there, as you are one step ahead of them in intellect, physical strength, stress control etc

8. Slow Down on Beer

I definitely don't know if Lala or Mynd44 takes beer, but if you do, slow down on it for 2017 and you will see some crazy benefits... But remember beer is not entirely bad for your body... a drink a week is good enough

9. Ask for a Raise

Hahaha.. What I actually mean is go deeper into life, this helps your body and mind get into new environments and makes it work more....

Set a longer ladder and start climbing to reach even higher goals, all these helps to make our minds stronger and a strong mind is directly proportional to a strong body.

10. Subscribe to a Health Blog

Last year, you didn't so, this year you are going to make a change, subscribing to a health blog is like having a toothbrush, it is a must in this modern times... There are so many health blogs out there today promising different things, but my health blog promises to expose you to the delicious benefits of good health. Simply click here to subscribe for free http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

You have been exposed

I am going to tweet about this... and I hope I can get your retweets (twitter.com/paulsamuel6055)

Remember my health blog is only for those who want to be better than they are right now, those who want to solve all their health struggles without spending a fortune..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Lol
I find this funny
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Olasco93: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 will pretend not to see this like Kilode, they will ignore it like Mad, they can feel unconcern and form for Africa, and they will reject this good advice like "who you epp"
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2017
11). lala stay away from snakes.
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by lalasticlala(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks FitnessDoctor for the tips.
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by pencil143(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
11: lalasticlala, go and move all my post to Front page. wink wink
Re: 10 Tips For Lalasticala / Mynd44 To Follow In 2017 - For Their Own Good by FitnessDoctor: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
pencil143:
11: lalasticlala, go and move all my post to Front page. wink wink
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Huck Hurgan Bitters Still Retain Lead In Cure Or Infectious For Simple Reason / Sperm Dripping Down From The Woman After Sex Is Normal--KANGPE / Which Of These Toothpastes Will Help Heal A Swollen Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.